Level 1 Aethertapping with 100% failure rate

Advanced

3 minutes ago, Xxtcorp said:

U can collect only 1 hour per day

dead game

How can I pay for subscriptions when people are paying to win the game?

P2W doesn't only mean you pay money to be strong.

P2W also means you pay money to save time. In 30 days, you should be max level and in 30 days you get 30m.

Probably enough to max a weapon. I buy the subscription but I don't buy the candy. I will be in a losing battle against other players and the environment. If you don't know by now, the more you level up; the tougher the mobs get.

36 minutes ago, Advanced said:

dead game

P2W also means you pay money to save time. In 30 days, you should be max level and in 30 days you get 30m.

Probably enough to max a weapon. I buy the subscription but I don't buy the candy. I will be in a losing battle against other players and the environment. If you don't know by now, the more you level up; the tougher the mobs get.

I think if u play the game with at negative mindset you will not enjoy the game, also This has been discussed so many times.

1 hour ago, Advanced said:

dead game

QQ. Dead game because it's not free and you aren't given items for free? The original launch of Aion was ONLY p2p. If you don't like the game why are you here?

Archived