Danaria players keep your names

Arhangelos

Go make a char with your name in KT now before anyone obnoxiously gets your name just to nyerk you off. Once the merge happens, delete that level 1 char and use the name change ticket to get your name on your main.

Of course if you have no slots for new chars in your own account, just make a new account for this purpose. Don't expect NCWest to go any step further to help on this issue.

1 hour ago, Google said:

you musta been dropped as a baby lol. if they do merge it gonna be big merge like last time otherwise rest of people that would even stay after merge will quit too lol, noone wants that crappy survey. and thing you suggested doesnt even work on mmo thats 12 years old your name on other server will 100% be taken by either dead account or bot

...what? It will be "big merge"? You could have spoken English you chose not to.

DN server will be transferred to katalam most likely, so DN players will be those affected not the KT players.Unless they plan to make a general server merge.

Also log your main account, just because you logged with another account for anonymity that doesn't make you less butthurt.

1 hour ago, Google said:

you musta been dropped as a baby lol. if they do merge it gonna be big merge like last time otherwise rest of people that would even stay after merge will quit too lol, noone wants that crappy survey. and thing you suggested doesnt even work on mmo thats 12 years old your name on other server will 100% be taken by either dead account or bot

And since you cannot read English let me quote Kibbelz's post

7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

Over the past several weeks, we have seen many players discuss & request a server merge between Danaria and Katalam. We agree with this sentiment, and have decided to move forward with a server merge which would merge Danaria into Katalam sometime in late July or early August.

This decision was made quite recently, and so we are informing you prior to all the details being determined. However, as we get closer to the merge date, we will release full details, scheduling, and an FAQ for the merge to answer any questions you may have.

We hope this is welcome news for many of you, and as always we appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Thank you!

you are welcome.

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...what? It will be "big merge"? You could have spoken English you chose not to.

DN server will be transferred to katalam most likely, so DN players will be those affected not the KT players.Unless they plan to make a general server merge.

Also log your main account, just because you logged with another account for anonymity that doesn't make you less butthurt.

still most likely will be full name reset like in previous merges with exception of ereshkigal, unless they want to lose w/e pop from dn that would even stay after merge, noone is butthurt and i wont log my main just so some cringy kids can steal it

3 minutes ago, Google said:

still most likely will be full name reset like in previous merges with exception of ereshkigal, unless they want to lose w/e pop from dn that would even stay after merge, noone is butthurt and i wont log my main just so some cringy kids can steal it

Let me repeat because you are you are not only offensive but also stubborn. When they say it this way then it won't be a general merge, they are merging Danaria INTO Katalam like they did with Ereshkigal. The reason is the same to EK server as it was empty. DN is no longer viable, so they are giving a free ride to DN players into KT. They have no reason to screw KT server with a general merge as well.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Let me repeat because you are you are not only offensive but also stubborn. When they say it this way then it won't be a general merge, they are merging Danaria INTO Katalam like they did with Ereshkigal. The reason is the same to EK server as it was empty. DN is no longer viable, so they are giving a free ride to DN players into KT. They have no reason to screw KT server with a general merge as well.

yep and like i said if that happens there would be no point to merge cuz people that would have even tryed to stay after merge will quit too because their names and housing were pretty much biggest reason people still logged this trashy game. go try to find decent name available on kt you will spend hours without finding one thats free to use. im talking about decent name not that jumbled mess of name you got going on. and in terms of offensiveness sorry if i hurt your feelings go cry me a river bish

2 minutes ago, Google said:

yep and like i said if that happens there would be no point to merge cuz people that would have even tryed to stay after merge will quit too because their names and housing were pretty much biggest reason people still logged this trashy game. go try to find decent name available on kt you will spend hours without finding one thats free to use. im talking about decent name not that jumbled mess of name you got going on. and in terms of offensiveness sorry if i hurt your feelings go cry me a river bish

Go now, make one and keep it then. People take over names form other people when merge happens to nyerk them off.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Go now, make one and keep it then. People take over names form other people when merge happens to nyerk them off.

Just ignore this guy, it’s some kind of troll who joined forums since less than 1 day only to insult the other players, hiding behind a fake nickname, they are not alone of this kind. No one pays attention to BS they saying.

Archived