Thank you Nc soft!!!!

Gamora

Hello,im an ancient aion player of 2009,when i see a classic server open,i was  so happy.

So i beginning on the first day of siel server (was 23 june ,dont remember exactly)

I Started an assassin and playing a lot ,but not same than on 2009,but cool,like  4/5 hours a day (was an honnest thing)

When i reach 25 i directly  go to  the abyss and  pex 25/32.(sometomes rifting on moreheim for fun) 

Now im full greeen jewels and blue stuff abyssal  was an honest and legit (haha) deal to start pvp (like 5% attack and defense pvp)

And what i see on elten ? this guy  https://myaion.eu/Player/604320 

LOL how is it possible to have this stuff now? the server is open about one month and 3 weeks.

So thank you nc soft for ruining my classic* experience with payto win like that.

I delete my character immediatly (ig i already destroy my stuff to be sure to not come bacl.)

Thank you for my irl life nc soft,be sure i never play again an nc soft game until my death.

Cia

Just now, Ohnobow said:

DAMN I can buy my pvp gear!!! I had no idea! Nc wheres the link, i wanna buy my ap gear too!

And for the +10 everywhere? and you can have abyssall crown for 3 month abonnement no? 

Just now, Shastia said:

Avec la masse de bot qu'il y tu fais facile tes ap, 10 k heure faisable facillement , fais le compte si il joue bcp est farm juste des bot il fais son stuff easy

ok guys perahps im wrong ,or two old (40) to play the same way than 2009

8 minutes ago, Gamora said:

And for the +10 everywhere? and you can have abyssall crown for 3 month abonnement no? 

Yeah i agree, 28,800 ap from 3 crowns when 791,900ap + 24 medals is required?  Man Pay2Win so real

No grinding involved at all

Archived