I think I understood the ban problem

Stormrequiem

Hi all. after a long investigation because I was also affected and I have never done any kind of misconduct.I think I have decrypted it, in a response I got the following:

https://ibb.co/ZM1Dkn2

If they can figure it out, they tell me to check this link:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/9211-kinah-exploit-2-and-noone-cares/

In which people are shown entering several times to perform a quest that is done INDIVIDUALLY, where they are supposed to do something strange, due to this post, Kibbels announces:

https://ibb.co/9hyHV4h

Which makes me think that they think that all the people who are doing the Steel Rake instance (doing the quest rep x 20 for the Steel Beard Pirate's set), are the same people who are taking advantage of that exploit. I understand that your records show entries to Steel Rake but you have to understand that they are two different locations, where I am going to get my set performing the quests several times if the group does not break I can continue entering an instance that has not been reset, for Hence the enemies that once killed, would no longer be, that applies to chests and other bosses, but otherwise in that specific quest where each you enter individually everything I suppose is reset and it is possible to kill what you already had killed before with no cooldown or anything, The gentlemen of NC must realize that they are sanctioning people who have nothing to do with what they were taking advantage of that situation.

They should have a record that shows who was taking advantage of that exploit, but you should do a deeper investigation.

yes, and when you do the quest you go sanctum

the exploit SR kinahs is to heiron !

i need to know if ncsoft will continu to do shit and ban fairplay player again, i need hairpins with my another character and i will return 3/4 times per SR for my quest 

7 minutes ago, Smasta said:

yes, and when you do the quest you go sanctum

the exploit SR kinahs is to heiron !

i need to know if ncsoft will continu to do shit and ban fairplay player again, i need hairpins with my another character and i will return 3/4 times per SR for my quest 

Of course, you are right, when you look from where you enter the instance you can know who are the ones who take advantage of this situation. I had not thought of it.

2 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

I know 5 pages is TL, DR but please lets try to keep it all in one place.   Spreading our resources makes it harder for them to keep up with us

I published this same content in your post, I just wanted not to get lost and people could understand what happens.

If they searched the game logs for players entering and leaving the instance without breaking the group, then of course the players handing in the hairpin quest will turn up in the search as well. NCsoft support need to do a more fine grained search before banning. I see nothing wrong with turning in the hairpin quest multiple times during a run.

Archived