I got BAN for 3 days on this message , because I spoke truth about NcSoft

GenericUser43232

Games are meant to be a FUN period . Throwing your money through the window is not fun. That's why old school MMO were so cool. Go play EverQuest , Dark Age of Camelot , UO , any nyerking old MMO it was GRINDY , FUN and also EQUAL for everyone. Everyone was playing the same game. Game progression was the same for everyone. 

The F2P model ruined all MMO , it ruined the feeling that we had to feel accomplished by succeeding something that we worked hard on , looting my manastone in everquest after camping 84 hour in a row without sleeping. It ruined the sensation of being only a few to achieve something cool , because now all you need is money and yes they were farmer back then and you could buy off the internet but still P2W wasn't accepted back then , you were turly getting banned for it and the tolerance was ZERO on it. 

P2W acceptance in MMO is about the new kid generation. They want EVERYTHING NOWS , working for a loot ? ptfff nyerk that.

It`s a scocity problem that goes far far beyond video games. It`s from our society , you get kids , you give them the IPAD at 3 years old to buy peace and the result is here , in our games , with the player base that we have. Impatiens people that cannot wait and need everything now. 

See people complain about the next patch , because next patch they'll spend another 3000 USD and then they will complain that there is nothing to do in the game. 

I don't blame the company , I run a company , sometimes you make a decision that you don't agree with yourself but money talks and when the company speaks , money wins, that's our society system.

I completely understand NcSoft on this , Aion is an old rope and they will juice what is left on it , they don't care that you don't like it. they don't care that it breaks the experience for new players , they don't care about AP Trader or Hacker , they just want to squeeze what is left in aion without investing in it. Because if they were really caring , they would be GM in game banning bot , only take 1 staff with FREECAM TOOL to make the jobs done , Why didn't they do it ? because they don't care , they won't hire people for Aion , they will juice what is left of it until it completely dies and then close the server.

Why would they ban a WHALE Hacker  that gives them 3000$ USD for a new player that wants to be happy and have a cool fun progression ? 

Do I agree with PW2 , no

Do I understand PW2 , yes

If I were NcSoft Company would I do the same , yes money talks

So at the ends problems is on our side. 

If nobody would support this model , dont buy the battlepass , dont buy nyerking candies , play the nyerking game like it was design to be.

Honestly I really agree with you. I remember playing aion when I was younger and when it wasnt p2w. I remember going into IS and being the cubic person and then wiping the whole group and jokingly pushing the blame on someone else. I remember during one anniversary a GM came on and was dropping literal gifts from the sky filled with whatever players requested (kinah, skins, armor, manastones etc.), but most importantly I remember when the game used to be fun and a real experience. It used to create friendships and was truly a break away from reality. I always knew I could log in and there would be people in my legion I could just hang out with, we could gear up together and do stuff. There wasnt a gap between players based around the amount of money they spent on the game. The cosmetics on the bcm were absolutely amazing, and it was a wonderful experience. But now, the game is just dead and I dont fully know why Im playing still (I guess its just to fill the time whenever im bored). The game has gotten to the point where I dont care too much for progression. Within this most recent ultimate transform event I was one duplicate away from combining 12 and I tried to get there, but in the end when I didnt... i just didnt care. Its not like im losing something, because no matter what its just a little extra push that would make me .5% better then those who have put so much money into the game. I am disappointed to see aion go, but there isnt anything to do to make the game better because the current moderators and those who run the game simply dont care. I wish it was different, and I wish it was back in the good ol' 2010 days. 

Anyways.. it was a lot fun while it lasted. I made a lot of good friends, had a lot of experiences, and truly have been developed by those who I was around. But like everything else in this world, money and greed got in the way and for that reason we lost something great that we'll never get back again.  

Archived