Please Fix the Daeva Pass

Lovestone

As a member of the under 46 group, I am calling BS on the Daeva Pass weekly having Dredgion as a requirement. Also, for the seasonal 2 categories we absolutely cannot do, another Dredgion and Dark Poeta which we obviously CANNOT enter. We pay for the Daeva Pass and should be able to utilize it to its fullest. We should not be penalized just because we are under 46. Please make the requirements for EVERYone at all levels! Also, I did a complete daily and didn't even level up. A daily is only worth 65 pts - wth??!!

Thank you and have a nice day.

To be fair, it doesn't even work. Killing dredg cap doesn't update the quest  ; ) Just do all other items.  Every season there is 1 seasonal I don't do (normally killing 100 mobs in the core); and many weeklies I don't do (feeding pet), and I still manage to cap it early.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:37 PM, Lovestone said:

As a member of the under 46 group, I am calling BS on the Daeva Pass weekly having Dredgion as a requirement. Also, for the seasonal 2 categories we absolutely cannot do, another Dredgion and Dark Poeta which we obviously CANNOT enter. We pay for the Daeva Pass and should be able to utilize it to its fullest. We should not be penalized just because we are under 46. Please make the requirements for EVERYone at all levels! Also, I did a complete daily and didn't even level up. A daily is only worth 65 pts - wth??!!

Thank you and have a nice day.

You can complete the pass without doing everything.  I have completed it on 2 characters under level 40 the last 2 times with a few days to spare.  Just do everything else and you should have no problems completing it.

Archived