Sieges broken for 1 month now.

Wex

bwuahahahaha, why would they fix it when you guys continue to give them money, if anything you guys as the players are encouraging this bad behaviour from the devs and gm's, you want stuff to be fixed then don't give them your money until it is but oh wait that'll never happen because there are too many die hard fans, you have 2 options

1) leave the game and come back at a later point checking in to see if it's fixed ( i do this because it's hilarious to watch a great game goes to waste)

OR

2) suck it up and continue playing knowing they don't give a crap about their customers, people give ncsoft praise way too fast, just like this past event with the 5 Major Ancient Crowns or free 40e piece, people congratulating NCsoft as if that fixed all the problems but people just want free gear even if the game remains in a broken state i guess

16 minutes ago, Azachi-KT said:

bwuahahahaha, why would they fix it when you guys continue to give them money, if anything you guys as the players are encouraging this bad behaviour from the devs and gm's, you want stuff to be fixed then don't give them your money until it is but oh wait that'll never happen because there are too many die hard fans, you have 2 options

1) leave the game and come back at a later point checking in to see if it's fixed ( i do this because it's hilarious to watch a great game goes to waste)

OR

2) suck it up and continue playing knowing they don't give a crap about their customers, people give ncsoft praise way too fast, just like this past event with the 5 Major Ancient Crowns or free 40e piece, people congratulating NCsoft as if that fixed all the problems but people just want free gear even if the game remains in a broken state i guess

It is pretty apparent that the population has plummeted since sieges got screwed up. The difficulty of finding people to kill for Romp in Renshanta has dramatically grown in this time. 

4 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

OR

Honestly one piece of 40e or 5 crowns really isn't anything, you can grind that in a day or two so it's not really game breaking. I've grinded out two pieces of 40e in the last week. If you logged in and claimed it then you really have no reason to complain either. It doesn't hurt to tell NC thanks for at least attempting to do something for the community but still stay on them about other things. 

What I find entertaining though is your track record of complaining on the forums. It's not really constructive half the time and half of what you complain about you actually do yourself so it's pretty hypocritical. 

Complaining about hackers - https://www.no1canwinme.com/plz-stahp-hax.html , aion0044_orig.jpg 

Petronus is your main is it not? I guess that gives you legitimacy behind complaining about hackers, you should know. You can try to deny it but I mean SL-Elyos knows you do so it doesn't even matter. 

Bots - I've seen a bunny patrol bot out in Theobomos botting away on calydons, seems like Bunny Patrol is just welcoming everything you complain about.

Just do the community a favor and leave. If you're so great off on other games then that's awesome, go hack them up. You're part of the reason that this game is in the state that it's in.

Archived