Returning Player

Esme Moonglow

I am a returning player from a while ago and still have level 35 gear.  Using the daily login boosts, I am now level 57.  How can I get some weapons/gear related to my new level?  Also, should I stop using the boosts  until I get better gear? I am afraid I won't be able to do any content until I do.

1 minute ago, Esme Moonglow said:

I am a returning player from a while ago and still have level 35 gear.  Using the daily login boosts, I am now level 57.  How can I get some weapons/gear related to my new level?  Also, should I stop using the boosts  until I get better gear? I am afraid I won't be able to do any content until I do.

Once you reach level 76 you start making the kerub guide which gives you awesome full gear including every item you need to start doing end game content. You can wear the gear at level 81+ but the kerub gear quests give you a ton of XP so you will be 81 in no time.

23 hours ago, Esme Moonglow said:

Keep lvling with luna (pink moon icon -  Taki's Mission) and boosts until you reach level 76.

No need to bother with quests until then.

23 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Once you reach level 76 you start making the kerub guide which gives you awesome full gear including every item you need to start doing end game content. You can wear the gear at level 81+ but the kerub gear quests give you a ton of XP so you will be 81 in no time.

You can actually wear Kerub gear at lvl 76.

Fighting Spirit gear from the new map Apsaranta that is lvl 81+.

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Keep lvling with luna (pink moon icon -  Taki's Mission) and boosts until you reach level 76.

No need to bother with quests until then.

You can actually wear Kerub gear at lvl 76.

Fighting Spirit gear from the new map Apsaranta that is lvl 81+.

Ah my bad, it is even better then.

Archived