Unable to link forum account to my Aion Classic Character

Calm-KT

12 hours ago, Calm-KT said:

We used to be able to link a character we play to our forum account to better establish our identity!

I cannot find where to make my forum name "Calm-SL" or "Calm-Classic" or just "Calm" with classic somewhere in the subtext.

You no longer link your character names. You can choose whatever name you want and change it once every 6 months via the forum profile settings. The name you have here can be irrelevant to any characters you have in the game, but you can always choose the name you want like Calm-SL or whatever indicates your ingame character.

• Aion Team

This is all correct, Thank you Arhangelos for helping Calm out!

I also got help to push a quick update since the server merge, which should have sorted out a few folks names (mine included, it seems!)

Either way, if you want to change your name, please do so through your profile settings. I hope that helps out in establishing your identity on the forums!

On 2/1/2022 at 2:34 AM, Arhangelos said:

You no longer link your character names. You can choose whatever name you want and change it once every 6 months via the forum profile settings. The name you have here can be irrelevant to any characters you have in the game, but you can always choose the name you want like Calm-SL or whatever indicates your ingame character.

The link is here: https://forums.aiononline.com/settings/ and an image to show where else you could click to get there:

bCAeh8g.png

Archived