I hope Korea will get this feedback

Nalariel

On 2/18/2022 at 5:32 AM, Rin said:

Hey Nalariel and Squid!

This is still a very good discussion.

The problem is many of these issues do not go beyond discussion. It is cool that you note them down and what not but nothing gets done about it. Not saying you specifically you are new we are talking NCwest in general.

The easiest way to explain this simple Korea does not care about us and balic materials are the prime example of this. It is ignorance from NCsoft that is letting down our region. Korea has anywhere from 1000-3000 bots that farmed balic materials 24/7 and they were not banned because they they were all subscribed giving NCkorea money so they turned a blind eye to it.

Now in our region we did not have 1000-3000 bots wiping out the balaur eco system so we did not have the same influx of materials coming in to the server, This creates a situation where the balic materials are unobtainable for 90% of the community because that 10% that buy kinah(from 3rd parties not candies) are the ones buying them for 300k a piece.

This was followed by an influx of players coming to the forums complaining even the lowest balic materials were costing 200k a piece. In Korea these materials were 10 kinah-60,000 kinah depending on the material.

Anyways long explanation short while it is great you are reading this and jotting it down we as players are still being ignored by people beyond the CM level which sucks and it is why these conversations no longer happen. Ultimately the fix for this is easy in the sense that all you need to do is make it so 1 in 3 balic mobs drop a material.

Sorry for taking such as a long time to reply this topic, my head wasn't clear and Squid replied was stunning me I have 0 idea about it xD

Anyway yes experimental server meant for retail I don't think we need to experiment anything on classic.
I want us and bots ,hackers coexisted like covid and us o_o
We can't get rid of bots completely but doesn't mean we will let them run free and populate without control.
We need to keep to killing them to the point their population ain't enough to do serious damage to us.
The goal wasn't wipe them out but rather control and containing them.

I see the chance that we could merge retail and classic at remake 3.0 if  leaking is true.

For retailers who hogging treasure I hope this video will teach you something.

All treasure means nothing if you dead or your server dead.

Archived