Minion Box - RNGesus

Arhangelos

Prove me wrong, these are semi-predetermined on what they are prone to give.

Half the rolls were a deadly Sheba and the other half were a Hyperion version. In the previous promotion event it was either half deadly Sheba or some variant of Kromede.

I still haven't been able to this date to get an S-rank Viola and most likely never will.

The below minions are about 2 years worth of playing with events and successful combines. At some point we need to get a way of working towards a goal and manage to reach it without all the RNG injection. We are supposed to play the game not gamble on it.

Minions.jpg

In the end of the day just put a selectable s-rank minion on BCM for like 50$ and I am sure many people will rage-buy it from all the RNG fails.

23 minutes ago, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

Lol.  I feel like I finally got a Deadly Sheba.

Meanwhile I have gotten like 5 already. The very first three S-minions I ever gotten were all deadly Shebas, I sacrificed the second to awaken the first and then placed the third to make an SS and I still have two more deadly Shebas.

Of course it is better than constantly getting Hyperion so I am partially happy, but 2 years worth of playing and still no S-rank viola which is what I need. I can play this game for 10 more years and still not get one.

If there is one thing that utterly destroys the game, that is RNG.

Archived