Rating for snowball event

TimelessAngel-KT

Rating for snowball event  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rate snowball event 5 to 1 highest good to lowest bad

• 5 out of 5 Its great that you are even pushed to do the instances.
    • 4 out of 5 Its nice but you are not interested doing dungeons for it.
    • 3 out of 5 Its a meh , but can't complain about it cause we almost thought we are not getting it
    • 2 out of 5 Its a no, not enough and not benefiting for non-prestiege , lack of alts players.
    • 1 out of 5 worst than the old snowball event we had , lack of ideas of what we truly need in game . not rewarding to even login for it.

I voted 3, I am not going to complain because we haven't had any good event the last 6 months and this gives us some OK rewards and it is easy to participate.

~~

I have a couple of alt accounts and I am religiously logging them to get the snowballs, I do not open them every day but I let them accumulate and open more at once.

After 9 days I decided to open them all, I had like 234 snowballs on all of them (9 days x 13 chars x 2 snowballs per day).

One account got 0 (zero) +10 snowballs from 234 snowballs! Another account got 3 and a few got 2.

The chances are kinda the same to last year but we get many times less snowballs per day and this is why we see less overall rewards.

~~

It is successful though because they put +10 snowballs on BCM unlimited so they probably made a ton of money and I have no issue with it, I even suggested that to a post I made when we were still asking for the event to happen this year.

It is good they are finding ways to make money for the company and maybe give some more attention for it, it is 200BCM (2,5$) per +10 snowball and I know a plenty of friends who purchased quite a lot of them.

Archived