Warning : Someone is Scamming people pretending it's me

OwL-KT

Hello,

Someone told me there is a guy/girl that's using my nick OwL to sell stuff for RL money and stealing: Scamming people.  I decided to make it a  post, so I don't have to keep repeating in LFG.

1 : I no longer have discord and have no intention to create new account;

2 : I don't have any character using the owl_with others words , like owlblabla owlsomething etc

3 : I'm blocked and hated by all legions and 99 percent of elyos, I can't apply to even an IDD nm that I'm rejected with my main and any known alts. Ye, most hated player in this game. So I wonder WHY people would deal with this guy/girl with rl money????

4 : I never received any rl money in this game, just spent for many years. Don't even know how, don't wanna know because I have NO INTEREST of selling account/stuff for rl money;

5: Do I have problem? YES I'm alone with my mom she has COPD, I can't get out of home for years unless to work/hospital/extremely necessary stuff, so I don't bring her any cold/flu/covid for years or she can die. This was her diagnosis years ago, and get worse day by day , now 24h/day on oxygen. I don't want people to be pity of me, just want a bit of understanding;

- Do I have mental problems? YES I have depression, can't treat right now because I save money to pay my mom's health insurance, buy everything she needs and pay all expenses alone, what's hard since women salary is lower than men. I Have depression from long ago, because of family's bullying etc bad past but got worse much worse since 7 years ago

- Do I spend money on BCM? YES...AION is my only refugee from rl;

- AM I Noob?YES , always;

- Scammer?NO;

- Is my English BAD? Yes

Nowadays I just do what I can do alone in the game, farms and stuff. Stopped doing pvp(that I loved) bc i was called pathethic from an asmo who I was huge fan for years . Even he wasn't wrong, I'm pathethic.

Just  be careful about this SCAMMER using OwL's nick to steal people in  discord/game.

Good Lucky and Have Fun, enjoy life if u can ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my mom's first almost death experience results and her useless lungs: Stop smoking cigaretes who can, or make more than 2 kids, and have more than one that care about you

rQWrLnx.jpeg

I am sorry you are going through all that. Someone must hate you to impersonate you. I had someone do this to me in FB like 12 years ago. It was like hell for me.

We even found who it was and police was involved.

Many friends believed that it was me until it got resolved and it was a wake up call for people that I thought knew me. They were quick to turn against me and rubbish talk in no time as if they had it in the back of their head. once it was resolved they couldn't even face me.

I can't provide any help for this though.

9 hours ago, OwL-KT said:

Hello,

Someone told me there is a guy/girl that's using my nick OwL to sell stuff for RL money and stealing: Scamming people.  I decided to make it a  post, so I don't have to keep repeating in LFG.

1 : I no longer have discord and have no intention to create new account;

2 : I don't have any character using the owl_with others words , like owlblabla owlsomething etc

3 : I'm blocked and hated by all legions and 99 percent of elyos, I can't apply to even an IDD nm that I'm rejected with my main and any known alts. Ye, most hated player in this game. So I wonder WHY people would deal with this guy/girl with rl money????

4 : I never received any rl money in this game, just spent for many years. Don't even know how, don't wanna know because I have NO INTEREST of selling account/stuff for rl money;

5: Do I have problem? YES I'm alone with my mom she has COPD, I can't get out of home for years unless to work/hospital/extremely necessary stuff, so I don't bring her any cold/flu/covid for years or she can die. This was her diagnosis years ago, and get worse day by day , now 24h/day on oxygen. I don't want people to be pity of me, just want a bit of understanding;

- Do I have mental problems? YES I have depression, can't treat right now because I save money to pay my mom's health insurance, buy everything she needs and pay all expenses alone, what's hard since women salary is lower than men. I Have depression from long ago, because of family's bullying etc bad past but got worse much worse since 7 years ago

- Do I spend money on BCM? YES...AION is my only refugee from rl;

- AM I Noob?YES , always;

- Scammer?NO;

- Is my English BAD? Yes

Nowadays I just do what I can do alone in the game, farms and stuff. Stopped doing pvp(that I loved) bc i was called pathethic from an asmo who I was huge fan for years . Even he wasn't wrong, I'm pathethic.

Just  be careful about this SCAMMER using OwL's nick to steal people in  discord/game.

Good Lucky and Have Fun, enjoy life if u can ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my mom's first almost death experience results and her useless lungs: Stop smoking cigaretes who can, or make more than 2 kids, and have more than one that care about you

rQWrLnx.jpeg

Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I hope everything gets better soon. On another note though maybe you should seek other solutions other than coming on here and LFG. Pretty sure if someone who is obviously mentally unstable to do something like this won't stop at just this. Maybe seek out some legal action etc like Archangelos said he did.

Archived