Memo Pad

Jajix

1 hour ago, Jajix said:

After maintance toady my memo pad was empty :(

Any solutions? :/

Unfortunately the memo pad is a local file that is not even in the aion folder but rather in your documents somewhere. So this way if you log your char from another pc you do not even see it.

If it gets deleted or you make a format on your pc and forget to keep it, it is gone. I had so much info saved in there and I lost that. I never bothered with keeping anything in the memo anymore.

14 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Unfortunately the memo pad is a local file that is not even in the aion folder but rather in your documents somewhere. So this way if you log your char from another pc you do not even see it.

If it gets deleted or you make a format on your pc and forget to keep it, it is gone. I had so much info saved in there and I lost that. I never bothered with keeping anything in the memo anymore.

Okay, but i dont log in from another pc, and i also dont format my pc :D

I just did nothing, only updated the client cause the maintance :/

in my document folder are two files called "aionclassicmemo_283a726c" and "aionmemo_283a726c"

3 hours ago, Jajix said:

Okay, but i dont log in from another pc, and i also dont format my pc :D

I just did nothing, only updated the client cause the maintance :/

in my document folder are two files called "aionclassicmemo_283a726c" and "aionmemo_283a726c"

This is the folders yeah, somehow it might have been auto deleted itself, this is what I mean, if the memo was part of our account and stored int he servers, we would never lose anything.

The update this week deleted the Memo pad.  Mine is Gone, asked legion mates and theirs is gone now to as well as spoke to others and theirs is gone to.  Nothing you did or didn't do caused it the update did

12 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

The update this week deleted the Memo pad.  Mine is Gone, asked legion mates and theirs is gone now to as well as spoke to others and theirs is gone to.  Nothing you did or didn't do caused it the update did

That sucks!

They should make the memo be part of our character, it is a text pad, even if I write an essay there it should have minimal size!

Archived