HHOM

Jake-DN

Seriously, upon 2.x Launch, put this in the daeva pass. 

We waited too long and population has dropped, capitalize on whatever population will come back for the 2.x drop, and put this in the daeva pass. 

It's literally the last ace we can have. @RinPlease shoot this up, announce it 1-2 weeks prior with the 2.x announcement. After 2.x drop, game will be officially on the forever decline. Just please, put this in, and recognize what it may do for what little longevity we have left. 

I don't mean to sound snarky, but how is everyone having Miragents/Fenris going to give more longevity to the game?  Doing the fenris/mira quest past the HHoM only takes about a week or two.  But you have successfully removed another long term goal from everyone. (trying for pants).  I mean,  you had it all done tomorrow morning, would you really feel more motivated to play the game?

4 hours ago, Avator-KT said:

I don't mean to sound snarky, but how is everyone having Miragents/Fenris going to give more longevity to the game?  Doing the fenris/mira quest past the HHoM only takes about a week or two.  But you have successfully removed another long term goal from everyone. (trying for pants).  I mean,  you had it all done tomorrow morning, would you really feel more motivated to play the game?

Title and weapon, as well as armor set for a few classes, allows people that are returning or creating a new account to start off with something that will effectively let them play, without requiring them to spend months to get some gear to play catch up. It's an outdated set, but perfect enough to let people work on starting the new gear content. 

Also, Fenris/Mira Title is best perm title in game right now(aside from the 12 characters that got the noble DP-S from first time event), and since the playerbase is hardgated from being able to complete the quest line reasonably, having that title would bring more value for someone to continue playing. 

KR has received it prior to 2.x, that too is also a demoralizing aspect for those who have been continuing to play. 

Aion Classic is soon to die, and tbh NCSoft is aware of this, Classic is only serving as a cash grab to fill in before they launch their next few products. 

To answer your question though, yes I would be.