2.0 Siege Times

1s26A418

Is there any possibility to move siege times at all? With as many EU players as we have on Aion Classic, it'd be really nice to have sieges moved a couple hours earlier.  yes it's still the dead of night for them, but a midnight siege for the 2.0 forts beats a 3am timer.  It'll still allow for the bulk of NA players to attend as well.

The problem with this as gamers we have no idea what the talks are like between EU and KR and what KR allows NA to do in regards to catering to their region based off the talks they have had. We can only speculate.

I don't know if any GM will see this or if it'll make a difference, but I might as well give it a shot.

Reducing the lower sieges to once a week sounds like a good idea, except for 1 thing: Sulfur Fortres. The quest "Rescuing Elyos Captives" is always a pain in the neck if Elyos own the fort, and can mean waiting an entire week for a chance for Asmos or a dredge to take it. Maybe add in a Sulfur siege on Wednesdays, or a mechanic where the fort automatically changes to balaur every Wednesday on reset.

To keep discussion all in the same thread, here is how the sieges will look if NC keeps the times posted in the producer letter

These times are not set in stone and they want your feedback as players, so let them be heard

swRkafU.png

5 hours ago, 1s26A418 said:

Is there any possibility to move siege times at all? With as many EU players as we have on Aion Classic, it'd be really nice to have sieges moved a couple hours earlier.  yes it's still the dead of night for them, but a midnight siege for the 2.0 forts beats a 3am timer.  It'll still allow for the bulk of NA players to attend as well.

It sucks for EU sure, however them moving the sieges "a couple hours earlier" will move them before 5pm in the NA you know their target market. I'm not sure about the EU but over here them be workin hour n stuff.

8 hours ago, Forthyn said:

To keep discussion all in the same thread, here is how the sieges will look if NC keeps the times posted in the producer letter

These times are not set in stone and they want your feedback as players, so let them be heard

swRkafU.png

On Monday / Wed / Fri there is no Siel West / Siel East / Sulfur siege anymore according to the producer's letter. Which to  me is a big problem due to the quest "Saving Elyos Captives" which means there's only one chance per week of flipping the fort and doing the quest.

I think they need to either reinstate those sieges (maybe make Sulfur a Wednesday siege too), or make Sulfur automatically flip Balaur on Wednesdays.

9 hours ago, Meliran-KT said:

On Monday / Wed / Fri there is no Siel West / Siel East / Sulfur siege anymore according to the producer's letter. Which to  me is a big problem due to the quest "Saving Elyos Captives" which means there's only one chance per week of flipping the fort and doing the quest.

I think they need to either reinstate those sieges (maybe make Sulfur a Wednesday siege too), or make Sulfur automatically flip Balaur on Wednesdays.

Oops, you're absolutely right — that's what I get for trying to multitask. Thank you, Meliran

I agree that I would prefer Sulfur to at least be twice a week, as it is a necessary fortress to complete a Campaign quest

RSg2dPV.png

On 5/13/2022 at 11:02 PM, Kaldronic said:

It sucks for EU sure, however them moving the sieges "a couple hours earlier" will move them before 5pm in the NA you know their target market. I'm not sure about the EU but over here them be workin hour n stuff.

9pm est / 11pm est is fine?

or have more sieges with different times so that it can be spread across both east and west coast and maybe include EU or our Aussie counterparts