Ability to transfer characters to new account (when you have both asmo and elyos

Paraneda

hi,  I currently have both asmodian and elyos characters, which ended up both on the one server due to server merge.

I am unable to roll new characters until I delete all characters from one race, but I have effort invested into both.

Is the following possible?:

• create a new account
  • transfer all characters from one race to the new account
Edited by Paraneda
clarification of title

• Paraneda changed the title to Ability to transfer characters to new account (when you have both asmo and elyos
  • Aion Team
On 5/29/2022 at 10:52 PM, Paraneda said:

hi,  I currently have both asmodian and elyos characters, which ended up both on the one server due to server merge.

I am unable to roll new characters until I delete all characters from one race, but I have effort invested into both.

Is the following possible?:

• create a new account
  • transfer all characters from one race to the new account

Hey there Paraneda! Just to err on the side of caution, can you reach out to support to see what the best option is for you here? You can reach them at support.aiononline.com and make a ticket through the system there, or support@aiononline.com

Hope that helps!

4 hours ago, Ponci said:

Support doesnt help for this (at least they didnt help me). I had to delete my 5 star cleric on asmos side .

That's silly. All you need to do is type 'ok' into the warning box and continue playing both races. This game has been around for more than a decade and I can't think of a single instance where individual characters were forcefully removed.

43 minutes ago, Nsn said:

That's silly. All you need to do is type 'ok' into the warning box and continue playing both races. This game has been around for more than a decade and I can't think of a single instance where individual characters were forcefully removed.

I played both side over 4 months. But i cant create anymore characters and i was bored playing with ony cleric and gladiator.

I asked support a couple months back about the same thing.

Unfortunately they said it could not be done.  So  made characters on a new account transferred what I could to them.

Had to delete the ones I didn't want :(

So now I pay for two accounts.  /shrug