Jump to content

Can someone explain the ench & mana stone system?


Recommended Posts

Am I the only one? 

Enchanting & manastone socketing success rate is 70% however it still fails. 

The way it feels is - 70% success & 30% fail however is it a 50/50 chance to get the 70% and the 30%? 

The math doesn't feel right....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The manastone system is a joke, it was fixed in later Aion. The flaw is the destruction of all stone when a single manastone fails.

In later Aion, when a manastone fails, it has no effect on the other manastones you have successfully installed on the same piece of gear.

Unfortunately, Aion Classic still works on the old hopeless total failure system which people didn't like at all.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...