Constant crashing

I have had ZERO issues with the game crashing until today. I am lucky to be in the game for 15-20 minutes before it completely freezes and takes forever to let me end the task to get it off my screen. Anyone have any ideas for a fix for this? (windows 11 unfortunately) :/

On 6/4/2022 at 11:59 AM, Zotashi said:

I have had ZERO issues with the game crashing until today. I am lucky to be in the game for 15-20 minutes before it completely freezes and takes forever to let me end the task to get it off my screen. Anyone have any ideas for a fix for this? (windows 11 unfortunately) :/

It's funny because they're blaming it on windows 11 but it's not a Win 11 issue. I know so many people still on 10 and having these same crashes.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ontwo said:

It's funny because they're blaming it on windows 11 but it's not a Win 11 issue. I know so many people still on 10 and having these same crashes.

Windows 11 has its own demons irrelevant to Aion, but the aion issues are not a windows 11 problem. Maybe they get worse with windows 11 but they sure do exist in windows 10 as well. I play on win10 and I have issues. My printscreen button no longer works while aion runs, and if I alt-tab to another program and try to write anything the keyboard lags a lot and I am obviously not the only one with this issue, it is a 8.2 aion feature to bug the whole system and affect the keyboard.

How can a program mess with the whole input system of windows and nobody bats an eye!

Edited by Arhangelos

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem here... With Win 10, all was fine, no gamecrash. But with Win 11, several freezings all the time. I tried the compability modus, but nothing change. Game crashed like before...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Funkula changed the title to Constant crashing