Ultimate Fighting Spirit Gear/How To Obtain?

WinRawr

So, it looks like there can be multiple ways to obtain parts of the ultimate fighting spirit gear which is supposedly the best armor in the game? 

Before I ask how to obtain this armor, I want to ask.... What would you armfuse with the weapon?  Do you armfuse two of the same fighting spirit weapons? This question is equally important to me as I am a old returning player from 2012-2015 that somewhat played some of the 6.0 and 7.0  as well, but with all this new stuff, and less information online, I have to ask you guys.  

How can I get the armor? Someone said quests but did not say which quests? I believe I got some doing the apsaranta weeklies?  I heard you can craft it? What do you need to craft it, and where are the crafting items located? Where are the quests located?  Are pieces random mob drops? List all the ways to get this set please. I am writing stuff down on my notepad so once I get lvl 85 which should be tomorrow, I can start farming for this gear...

Edited by WinRawr

There are some quests in Apsaranta which gives the FS armor quests.  You check it by pressing M (map) then you will see the various Legion quests.  One of them should be the FS quest.  Not sure if the FS quest is still around now that 8.3 is now live.

Used to be easier to do these quests but with 8.3 its almost impossible to do without a group.  it used to be that the Big Bird at Site 11 and another named mob Zemo would drop the FS pieces consistently but now no.

You can craft the FS armor pieces now but its difficult to get the mats if you are like me with opposite timezone.  It seems one of the mats come from mini volcanoes which appear after Ardath spawns or something but since I will never see Ardath due to time zone, i will never get to harvest those mats.  The other material is by de'ing other useless pieces of FS armor.  So if you don't have any in the first place, its going to be tough since this material is not tradeable.

Your best bet would be to call out in LFG to see if anyone has any spare FS armor for sale then they can wrap it up and you buy it from the broker.  Problem with these armor is that the seller takes alot of risk when they put up such armors for sale.  if no one buys, then the unsold armor auto binds to the seller and there are only 2 chances of selling these armor.

FS weapons are rather uncommon as it seems to only drop from the Apsaranta instance and not many people have the gear to handle that instance

On 7/6/2022 at 3:02 AM, WinRawr said:

So, it looks like there can be multiple ways to obtain parts of the ultimate fighting spirit gear which is supposedly the best armor in the game? 

Before I ask how to obtain this armor, I want to ask.... What would you armfuse with the weapon?  Do you armfuse two of the same fighting spirit weapons? This question is equally important to me as I am a old returning player from 2012-2015 that somewhat played some of the 6.0 and 7.0  as well, but with all this new stuff, and less information online, I have to ask you guys.  

How can I get the armor? Someone said quests but did not say which quests? I believe I got some doing the apsaranta weeklies?  I heard you can craft it? What do you need to craft it, and where are the crafting items located? Where are the quests located?  Are pieces random mob drops? List all the ways to get this set please. I am writing stuff down on my notepad so once I get lvl 85 which should be tomorrow, I can start farming for this gear...

Also missions give FS armor boxes, if you open the map while in apsaranta you will see a mini window open, that windows gives missions, essentially when you do 4x quests for a legion (legion in the sense of apsaranta mission legions, not actual player legions) you get the mission reward. Blackfang for example is one of them now.

You can get more missions per legion if you level the renown of that legion

• 1 missions at level 1~2
  • 2 missions at level 3~4
  • 3 missions at level 5