Has anyone combined their 6 ultimate breath and 500 ultimate shards since 8.3?

Solova

Has anyone combined their 6 ultimate breath and 500 ultimate shards since 8.3 patch? On the patch note it says that upon combining 6 ultimate breath and 500 shards, we will be getting Empyrean Lord's Ultimate Transformation Box , instead of the contract.

In 8.3, the box itself will be able to re-roll with a BCM item that's up for sale in future, up to three times.

I'm not seeking for generic answers from other regions. I'm actually asking has anyone done it on our server? Is the chest we get upon combining 6 ultimate breath and 500 shards the version that we will be able to re-roll up to three times? Can anyone confirm ? 

5 hours ago, Solova said:

Has anyone combined their 6 ultimate breath and 500 ultimate shards since 8.3 patch? On the patch note it says that upon combining 6 ultimate breath and 500 shards, we will be getting Empyrean Lord's Ultimate Transformation Box , instead of the contract.

In 8.3, the box itself will be able to re-roll with a BCM item that's up for sale in future, up to three times.

I'm not seeking for generic answers from other regions. I'm actually asking has anyone done it on our server? Is the chest we get upon combining 6 ultimate breath and 500 shards the version that we will be able to re-roll up to three times? Can anyone confirm ? 

As soon as I get my last 8 shards I can share that information here hopefully tonight xD

5 hours ago, Solova said:

Yeah it can be rerolled. I combined mine yesterday and it showed the ability to be rerolled up to 3 times with a BCM key. I forgot to SS and got Nezekan. I had Zikel so I did not bother rerolling.

9 hours ago, Gummibear said:

Yeah it can be rerolled. I combined mine yesterday and it showed the ability to be rerolled up to 3 times with a BCM key. I forgot to SS and got Nezekan. I had Zikel so I did not bother rerolling.

But we do not have this item on BCM yet right?

I literally combined mine like a week before 8.3 was announced! I should have waited, now I need to work another 6 months!

Edited by Arhangelos