Legit AP gain question

marikazan-KT

I have a question for pvpers and anyone who gains a lot of AP.Is it possible for a legitimate player not using crown handin's or  doing AP trading to go from a 1 star too a 5star rank in less than a week?

I obviously cant name the player in question due to getting a forum warning,but is this sort of gain possible if they arent geared?

I have reported the player because i do not think these gains are legitimate when i see how much they move up in the ranks each day,if i'm wrong nothing will happen too them but it seems very suss.

Thanks for feedback if it is possible.

Well, they could have been sitting on a lot of crowns or something from other means.  I know I opened 6 crusade token crown bags (24 total tokens) and got like 75k in crowns.  Perhaps they opened like 20 of them or something.   Easier to hold onto the bags for a long time than having a major crown take up an inventory slot.  You can get 14-21 of those crusade tokens in one week, not to mention you can get more if you trade in the daemon tokens. 

Edited by Surfin

I personally have done this.

A thing to remember is how forts work, as well as dredge/tiaks. If you can hit and reliably win in those, as well as attend fort sieges and perform, you can make a good bit of AP/day. 2 Dredges/Tiak/Arenas/forts/1-2 hours of pvp and I would be netting 50k-80k/day average. 

Yes, very possible. With the PvP instances and sieges you can make up to 90k on those. That is without first hits on deities or having a good Divine siege. If you can first hit a deity or do big damage to the Divine deity you can make 2-300,000 ap from a single siege (in the past this could also be a million+ ap but I think that isn’t possible anymore.) There are also bots you can farm in the middle zones of Ingisson and Gelkmaros, easily can make 50k+ a day going and wiping them out. 
so it is quite possible to go from 1 star to 5 star in a day pretty much.