Today's Survey - 10 Transformation Coin Boxes......

Mystier-DN

So I just got today's Survey, in it there was:

- 3 Shattered Abyssal Splynter Bonus Scrolls

-10 Berdin's Lucky Stars

- 3 Abyssal Stars

-Berdins 50% Drop Amulet

and

- 10 Special Transformaion Coin Boxs (From 2021)

Its important to understand why I say from 2021, cause when this event started none of the coins I still had from last years event would work at the merchant. 

So after receiving these Transformation coin boxes I proceeded to open them and watch them get added to the useless pile of coins in my special item cube rather than add to the current transformation coins that are of use in this years event.

Really?

Do your homework NCWest.  You do a great job of turning something nice and thoughtful, into a complete slap in the face.  

Perhaps if you don't want the same item from one year to work in the following years event you put a date stamp on them.  Such as calling last years the 2021 Transformation Coins and this years the 2022 Transformation Coin.  It would signal that they will only work for the current event. Then also when your doing deliveries like this you won't pick the wrong item from the files and look the fool for doing so.  

Nothing better than getting your player base hopes up and excited about something, then poorly executing it and ruining it leaving everyone with a bad taste in their mouths. 

Don't get us wrong, it's a very familiar taste, we've almost gotten used to it.  But wouldn't it be fun to do it right the first time.

A boy can dream.

16 minutes ago, Mystier-DN said:

So I just got today's Survey, in it there was:

- 3 Shattered Abyssal Splynter Bonus Scrolls

-10 Berdin's Lucky Stars

- 3 Abyssal Stars

-Berdins 50% Drop Amulet

and

- 10 Special Transformaion Coin Boxs (From 2021)

Its important to understand why I say from 2021, cause when this event started none of the coins I still had from last years event would work at the merchant. 

So after receiving these Transformation coin boxes I proceeded to open them and watch them get added to the useless pile of coins in my special item cube rather than add to the current transformation coins that are of use in this years event.

Really?

Do your homework NCWest.  You do a great job of turning something nice and thoughtful, into a complete slap in the face.  

Perhaps if you don't want the same item from one year to work in the following years event you put a date stamp on them.  Such as calling last years the 2021 Transformation Coins and this years the 2022 Transformation Coin.  It would signal that they will only work for the current event. Then also when your doing deliveries like this you won't pick the wrong item from the files and look the fool for doing so.  

Nothing better than getting your player base hopes up and excited about something, then poorly executing it and ruining it leaving everyone with a bad taste in their mouths. 

Don't get us wrong, it's a very familiar taste, we've almost gotten used to it.  But wouldn't it be fun to do it right the first time.

A boy can dream.

Just adding a tag @EMPulse @Loki, or i doubt they will even see it, but support should start getting the heat soon enough. :D

5 hours ago, Mystier-DN said:

Just got 10 more Transformation Coin boxes.  

Assuming they are correct I haven't looked yet. 

But I will say this, Nice speedy recovery.  Good job.

No the additional 10 boxes still stack with the wrong coins.

7 hours ago, Mystier-DN said:

Just got 10 more Transformation Coin boxes.  

Assuming they are correct I haven't looked yet. 

But I will say this, Nice speedy recovery.  Good job.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

No the additional 10 boxes still stack with the wrong coins.

Correction: They seem to have went to the right coins, this was probably their fix.

Edited by Arhangelos