Weekly Server Maintenance - August 24, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings,  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Lugbug Double Shards Event Ends
  • Hungry Hatchlings: Stormwing Pet Event Begins
  • Minion Awakening Promotion Begins
  • New Promotion Package will be coming to the BCM:
    • Minion Buddy Special Bundle (4000 BCC)
      • 15 x Minium Selection Box
      • [BCM] Rank 4 Grade A Minion Contract Selection Box
      • Minion Buddy Fragment
  • Fixed the issue with the Command: Elemental Wave no longer triggers the Aerial Thrust effect on mobs
  • Fixed the issue with the Summer Flower Package - Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle

Thank you!

This time, are you guys going to let people exploit/abuse the restoration token for players to transfer stormwing egg to reap off the benefits of multiple (egg reward of the level) such as legendary apostle transformation box at lvl 8 egg? 

The last stormwing egg event, a lot of players exploited restoration tokens to transfer their egg ( a loophole) at lvl 8, to gain multiple level 8 egg reward ( [Event] Legendary Apsotle Transformation Contract Selection Box (12 types).  

This time, are you going to make the same mistake again? Or is it actually legal now? This needs to be answered.

If using restoration tokens to transfer egg to other characters under same account is considered as an exploit/illegal, please state that restoration tokens of transferring stormwing egg is prohibited during this event. Otherwise, we will assume the exploit/loophole is legal. 

tyvm

@EMPulse

2 hours ago, EMPulse said:

Greetings,  Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3 1/2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Lugbug Double Shards Event Ends
  • Hungry Hatchlings: Stormwing Pet Event Begins
  • Minion Awakening Promotion Begins
  • New Promotion Package will be coming to the BCM:
    • Rank 4 Grade A Minion Selection Bundle (4000 BCC)
      • 15 x Minium Selection Box
      • [BCM] Rank 4 Grade A Minion Contract Selection Box
      • Minion Buddy Fragment
  • Fixed the issue with the Command: Elemental Wave no longer triggers the Aerial Thrust effect on mobs
  • Fixed the issue with the Summer Flower Package - Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundle

Thank you!

How about making ultimate fighting spirit gear quests give for our class and not random classes that we dont even have?? And then having to buy wraps just to be able to transfer or sell the gear. I ran 6 toons only to get leather on every single one which is useless to me. It is not right to put the work in for quests (some elite) only to end up with random pieces we can't even use!! I have yet to get even ONE piece for my main, waste of my time. 

So to get the S minion we need to pay for the BCM item?....uh as of right now there is no way to get minion conracts! maybe you should add some sort of something idk instance,party,drop buff or something to actually add contracts to drop tables so we can actually have a chance to get the S minion....unfortunately some people like me missed out the last S minion event and hope to get it in this next event! not sure i really understand this part of the event! but hey i like the fact you brought back stormwing and WTF can we get a perma stormwing pet pls that would be a great reward!

This is the last part related to the stormwing event so, take it where you get the most benefit i guess.

**Please note the following: 

Event items will be deleted during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 (Wednesday)

[Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 Summon Orb 

[Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 

[Event] Storm Token 

[Event] Zudra's Gift Box 

[Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box 

[Event] Zudra's Prime Gift Box 

All items acquired through this event cannot be traded or brokered.

Items to which [Event] is applied may be deleted after notification.

Event items including all levels of the "Stormwing Orb" cannot be traded to additional characters. Please make sure you claim the "[Event] Newly-Hatched Stormwing Orb" on your preferred character, support will not honor any requests to transfer this item.

Im going to post this one more time becuase its really bothering me....how do I GET MINION CONTRACTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE S RANK MINION EVENT?????

is BCM the only way!...so....100$ minimum to participate? this needs to stop!...anyway i probably would have spent the 100$ again scene's how i already spent 100$ for the flower event...but i probably would have been more liklely to spend it again if there where STILL SOME SORT OF F2P WAY TO GET MINION CONTRACTS!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Im going to post this one more time becuase its really bothering me....how do I GET MINION CONTRACTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE S RANK MINION EVENT?????

The survey was set to expire the same day, which made it available for only around 7-8 hours, on a weekday, and after midnight for most people expiring in the morning, so not only they missed the survey, but they missed an entire day of progress by getting their egg deleted and coming home after work on the next day after reset.

Its just one mess up after another with these guys. And if i say the "competence and lack there of" qualification i will probably get suspended for some vague insult rule, so moderator, im not say it. :P

1 minute ago, Basteth-KT said:

The survey was set to expire the same day, which made it available for only around 7-8 hours, on a weekday, and after midnight for most people expiring in the morning, so not only they missed the survey, but they missed an entire day of progress by getting their egg deleted and coming home after work on the next day after reset.

Its just one mess up after another with these guys. And if i say the "competence and lack there of" qualification i will probably get suspended for some vague insult rule, so moderator, im not say it. :P

Lol Im amused...i already posted my ticket and NCSOFT already Knows this wont fly! i Guarantee it will be fixed! and yeah i logged in before work to claim stormwing and did not get to logg in after...i worked most of the night....NCSOFT cant play favorites over this...They will Compensate us!...Just to be careful how i word things...you should look up all the legal issues NCSOFT has had...Trust me they dont want anymore legal issues...plus they have been trying pretty hard to do the right thing since 8.0!