Weekly Server Maintenance - September 14, 2022 [Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's  maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2  to 2 .5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Fire Dragon King Weapon Mini Event Pass Begins
  • New Costumes and Accessories have been added to the shop:
    • Fantasy Dress (650 Quna)
    • Fantasy Wings (320 Quna)

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Weaves said:

Are the skins tradable ? 

I'm guessing here but I don't think so because they are [Event] boxes (maybe the weapons are [Event] weapons too, and those are almost always not tradeable). But maybe they do it right... hahhaha

The price is quite OK though at 390 Quna. Love the lower than usual prices.

8 hours ago, Edict said:

That might be the plan, who knows.

They're releasing 2.4 which will be a mid patch like 1.8 was. Of course they don't tell us anything about it in advance or even make a public post here.

It would be nice if the game had more moderation and effort from NC

2 hours ago, Ontwo said:

They're releasing 2.4 which will be a mid patch like 1.8 was. Of course they don't tell us anything about it in advance or even make a public post here.

2.4 is an actual patch, not mid patch.
2.2 > 2.4 > 2.5.

12 hours ago, Conman said:

2.4 is an actual patch, not mid patch.
2.2 > 2.4 > 2.5.

They went from 2.2 to 2.4 in Korea? I thought they went 2.2 to 2.5 so my bad if they did. I know we got a different patch than Korea did before 2.0 and we are skipping 2.2 so that's why I called it a "mid patch" or whatever. Still skipping 2.2 which I'm glad we are. 

Edited by Ontwo

15 hours ago, Ontwo said:

It is on You Tube, they tweeted it and it is literally on the main page https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/2-4-update-wrath-of-the-storm-preview.  Could they of made a post sure but it really isn't that hard to find.

29 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

It is on You Tube, they tweeted it and it is literally on the main page https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/2-4-update-wrath-of-the-storm-preview.  Could they of made a post sure but it really isn't that hard to find.

It wasn't on the main page at time of post, they only had the youtube video with nothing else so it's extremely hard to find something that didn't exist :) 

Edited by Ontwo

30 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

It wasn't on the main page at time of post, they only had the youtube video with nothing else so it's extremely hard to find something that didn't exist :) 

Yeh it came up like 10 mins after the video on youtube.   So was just slow trying to upload everywhere

Survey Event Dates: 9/16 - 9/28  

Simply login between the above dates and claim the in-game survey to receive your rewards. Additionally, players who login on the weekends during the promotion (9/16-18 & 9/23-25) will have an additional survey for a bonus reward! 

So ahhhh, anyone else not getting these surveys?