Premade vs Premade Fix Dredge ques

marikazan-KT

Double AP is really only benefiting the already geared.The que system needs to be fixed so premades face each other and Qe is random as it should be.Asmos and probaly elyos are intentionally loggin alts to face undergeared and pug teams.

Yesterday was 3 asmo alts deliberately training us other 3 they even told us so.Im all for pvp but this que system is broken and open too abuse and all you geared people why bother playing a pvp game if all you face is undergeared utterly no skill involved 2 shotting people.

Welcome to Aion's lack of a matchmaking system. No gear score, no ranking for Dredgion/Tiak = no matchmaking. It's all random. If both teams are formed from both sides, the system then pops the instance entry. Simple as that, retarded as that. In a game in which gear plays such a gigantic role, this is beyond retarded and punishes new players quite a lot.

1 hour ago, Conman said:

Welcome to Aion's lack of a matchmaking system. No gear score, no ranking for Dredgion/Tiak = no matchmaking. It's all random. If both teams are formed from both sides, the system then pops the instance entry. Simple as that, retarded as that. In a game in which gear plays such a gigantic role, this is beyond retarded and punishes new players quite a lot.

It's not as bad with a higher population but considering you see the exact same people day in and day out it's pretty garbage. I remember I got the same people in dredge for like two weeks straight and those poor guys could not catch a break.

2 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

It's not as bad with a higher population but considering you see the exact same people day in and day out it's pretty garbage. I remember I got the same people in dredge for like two weeks straight and those poor guys could not catch a break.

Exactly... that has happened to me in the past. Same geared groups daily... such a chore.

A few more points with this broken queing system.

Says waiting for clerics you zone in but theres no clerics or any healer.

Says waiting for needed members you Zone and are only player.

See message in trade Qe 5 spots you que up but it doesnt let you in like what the heck.

This que system is broken as in all aspects from equal matchmaking to wait times and entering empty dredges/tiaks or not getting any players after 40 minute waits.

6 hours ago, Edict said:

Wasn't there a gear score implemented at one point then removed? I think it was sometime in the 5th whole number patch. If there was, then they could borrow the code from that.

There was in 5.x but it was essentially useless and didn't even factor into matchmaking. 

4 hours ago, Sur said:

Koreans implemented sort of gear score in their Classic today.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sounds promising.

For now it will only serve the most geared, though, because it says that "you will be able to get rewards when your 'Daeva Potential' reaches a certain level".

Doesn't mention any other uses YET, but it's a good start.