Bugfest - Did you fire Q/A when Rin left?

Zappies-DN

What is going on NC? This patch is filled with bugs. Nearly everything is broken or buggy!

I'll make a quick list off the top - but this is a massive failure of Quality Assurance!

1) Candy stations aren't spawning/spawning right times

2) You messed up siege times all start and end at :00 and :25

3) You can't get the item from BCM or wherever else to reroll the nezekan/zikel box

4) Daeva Pass Season 1 jewels will not go into collections - even though last seasons are now gone

5) Campaign quest for extra Holy Water did not reset - if that was what was intended

6) (Cosmetic) - Stats for title do not show up

7) Back to  siege - defending a fort offers no rewards at all - no gp no enchantment stones

8 ) Leibo Shield is no longer attainable since lugbug missions are gone (maybe by design?)

Can't think of the rest right now - maybe people can add.

🤦‍♂️

No they did not...you need to get a supervisor though to get through to them in a ticket...

I literally just spent a week getting to a supervisor to get a some issues I had to QA!!!

Also I wish you luck...We all hope NCSOFT can fix AION!!!

Also hope a Moderator is watching...please get this info to QA

1 hour ago, Zappies-DN said:

What is going on NC? This patch is filled with bugs. Nearly everything is broken or buggy!

I'll make a quick list off the top - but this is a massive failure of Quality Assurance!

3) You can't get the item from BCM or wherever else to reroll the nezekan/zikel box

4) Daeva Pass Season 1 jewels will not go into collections - even though last seasons are now gone

5) Campaign quest for extra Holy Water did not reset - if that was what was intended

7) Back to  siege - defending a fort offers no rewards at all - no gp no enchantment stones

8 ) Leibo Shield is no longer attainable since lugbug missions are gone (maybe by design?)

🤦‍♂️

I would hate to have to make another ticket to stan...especially one that had NCSOFT's USER agreement posted in my ticket...

5 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

They need to sticky a thread for all the known bugs for this patch that they are going to have to work on.🙈

Exactly what I was thinking.  I'm not sure why they haven't done that yet with the large amount of bugs that have been found. @EMpulseMaybe you could help with this, so we can get these important issues addressed.  Thanks.

• Aion Team
On 10/20/2022 at 9:53 PM, Zappies-DN said:

🤦‍♂️

Nice list, @Zappies-DN. I want you to know that it's been surfaced - so people are aware/looking into. I don't have too much of an update on things as of yet, but I'll tell ya what I do know.

The Siege issues aren't going to be fixed this week. The goal is to get them fixed as soon as possible - they're on it. But, we just want to manage your expectations that a fix is not imminent. We'll keep you posted. It WILL be fixed in a future update and the plan is to adjust it back to 1 hr to complete all sieges vs. the current 25 minutes.

That is the knowledge I have to drop at the moment! Hopefully, more to come soon...

-EMpulse

On 10/20/2022 at 11:53 PM, Zappies-DN said:

🤦‍♂️

The holy water quest was reset on all toons from day 1 of 8.4 but... BUT... do not put your hopes on that quest cause the holy waters from that quest are no longer brokerable and not sure if you can store them in the acc wh but I doubt it too

Edited by Stormexia-KT