New Class Announced for Classic

Shaidessa-KT

27 minutes ago, Edict said:

The teleport skill can be used like assassins in 4.0 used their flash / jump / dash skills and that can be a huge problem especially since it is low cooldown. It also looks like the class has great advantage over other players when there are mobs nearby for free procs on parry skills. I'm not sure about it's damage, seems less gear oriented and has no weapon proficiency, it does have more base damage on skills.

The teleport skill can only be used if you have an enemy or monster in range. Not sure if you agreed with me on that. Also I'd not say it's an advantage having mobs attacking you for procs... they deal damage too lol. Also isn't the teleport skill in a 15m range only? Honestly I don't think it's OP.

And it does seem it needs pretty good gear tbh. Not sure who you have been watching...

1 hour ago, Edict said:

From what I see, this class easily bait remove shock then run away, then come back to kill.

Blast Strike (damage on knockback) seems to be excessive though in terms of damage as well.

1 hour ago, Edict said:

Nevermind there are three damage skills that have very low cooldown. Looks like one could wait for a parry, then knockback, then use all of those damage skills for a ton of damage.

You can't say it's strong and then say it needs X and Y factors to be strong. Every class has something like that, but for the Executioner I think that it's way too much RNG. Several Knock-bakc activation skills, several Parry activation skills, 5 min CD skill to remove slow/root.

For me, it's worse than Ranger and less fun tbh.

9 minutes ago, Walled said:

The teleport skill can only be used if you have an enemy or monster in range. Not sure if you agreed with me on that. Also I'd not say it's an advantage having mobs attacking you for procs... they deal damage too lol. Also isn't the teleport skill in a 15m range only? Honestly I don't think it's OP.

I was talking about using mobs to teleport 20 meters out every 8 seconds while running away, or letting a mob hit you once for a proc.

This class looks vicious in a certain cookie cutter build with parry.

I just played around with a gear calculator, they can go Crit Strike / Parry for sure. As for magic classes they can switch gear sets and the stigmas would still work out for magic classes. Like I said, if they want, they can also aggro a mob for a parry before fighting too. They can also aggro a mob for parry and sleep interrupt and stay in parry as well.

Edited by Edict

• 2 weeks later...