Coffin buff and Runestones' XP and Drop rate buffs - together?

MetaBlack-KT

Do the Coffin (event) buff and Runestones'  XP and Drop rate buffs stack or one nerfs another?

When doing Kerub's quests, especially from the 1st tier, I see in chat window it writes I get exp like 4 times greater than it's written in the Kerub's window, but when using Experience crystals  or turning in the bases' quests in Gelkmaros, it writes in chat window the same value of exp like the nominal.

OMG, I took off my feather accs containing runestones with EXP 30%, while having the Coffin's buff 400%, and turned in a Kerub's quest of the 1st tier - the chat window wrote I got 52 147 950 exp - exactly like the nominal, as if I didn't have any buff at all! 🥶 

6oIerWS.png 52,147,952 

Then I put my feather accs on again. The icon "EXP" didn't appear on the top of my client's window among my buffs. I turned in another Kerub's quest of the 1st tier. Again, I got in the chat window that I got 52,147,952 XP like the nominal, as if nothing changed.

fTlNJTK.png

Then I logged out to character section and logged back in. The Coffin buff remained and EXP icon from feather accs appeared too. Then I turned in another Kerub's quest from the 1st tier  and it wrote in the chat window that I got 260,739,760 exp 

3GRKf7S.png

There are certainly glitches in this.  Can anyone tell me what of these experiences is closer to truth??? I would better not take my feather accs off?

XP crystals are not affected by buffs or tea of repose, they only interact with Berdin Lucky Stars.

Quests are affected by Tea of Repose, but not from XP buffs or Berdin Stars

And some things are affected by all or a range of them. For example the 4/4 Apsaranta rewards are affected by XP buffs, I got 2,5B XP with coffin+rune buffs (I think this is a cap on level 85)

XP buffs usually multiply each other, Berdin Buff is not interacting by any other active or passive XP buff, they work alone and only give XP based on the basic XP the source gives.

~~

To make both rune and coffin buff work you need to wear the rune and then do the coffin buff, if you remove the rune while you have both quests no buff works (even if you still have the coffin buff), it bugs, if you change server (from normal to shared or back) or go to character screen and back it un-bugs and works again. If you have coffin buff and want to use the rune too you need to wear the rune and either change server or go to char screen and back.

Edited by Arhangelos

7 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

XP crystals are not affected by buffs or tea of repose, they only interact with Berdin Lucky Stars.

Quests are affected by Tea of Repose, but not from XP buffs or Berdin Stars

And some things are affected by all or a range of them. For example the 4/4 Apsaranta rewards are affected by XP buffs, I got 2,5B XP with coffin+rune buffs (I think this is a cap on level 85)

XP buffs usually multiply each other, Berdin Buff is not interacting by any other active or passive XP buff, they work alone and only give XP based on the basic XP the source gives.

~~

To make both rune and coffin buff work you need to wear the rune and then do the coffin buff, if you remove the rune while you have both quests no buff works (even if you still have the coffin buff), it bugs, if you change server (from normal to shared or back) or go to character screen and back it un-bugs and works again. If you have coffin buff and want to use the rune too you need to wear the rune and either change server or go to char screen and back.

Thanks! However, I noticed, Coffin buff significantly affects Kerub's quests (they also are affected by Berdin stars). The new Kerub's tiers are not homogenous, higher numbers give much more exp than the 1st one. With the Coffin buff, I leveled up to 85 for just  doing a few quests about crafting and using Extraction Solvent. Everybody who has Aetherforging skill at 100+ level up for a few minutes. Materials for growing the crafting skill disappeared from the broker! 

SZ5C0zE.png  

It writes I received 3,437,500,160 XP, while normally the quest gives 687,500,000 XP.

1 hour ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Thanks! However, I noticed, Coffin buff significantly affects Kerub's quests (they also are affected by Berdin stars). The new Kerub's tiers are not homogenous, higher numbers give much more exp than the 1st one. With the Coffin buff, I leveled up to 85 for just  doing a few quests about crafting and using Extraction Solvent. Everybody who has Aetherforging skill at 100+ level up for a few minutes. Materials for growing the crafting skill disappeared from the broker! 

SZ5C0zE.png  

It writes I received 3,437,500,160 XP, while normally the quest gives 687,500,000 XP.

OK, then 2,5B is not the cap on the XP bar from one thing.

Yes kerub does interact with buffs and berdin stars, but they are not directly "quests" they are like apsaranta 4/4 rewards in a sense, at least they act like it.

Normal npc quests that you take and give to npcs usualy do not interact with XP buffs, only tea of repose.