Forums

Pvp Dont Bother.

Jikon

In any other Mmo bad behaviour would be punished this game nothing happens.

Arenas players are free too team and feed a person points this isnt pvp when groups of legion players focus one player.This happens DAILY over and over.

Ap traders still happening nothing happens,hackers nothing happens.

I hope this game shutsdown because its players are what ruined it cheating hacking and cant handle losing legit they must do everything to win.

Ncsoft has not policed this game ever.Plenty of good MMos out there that dont tolerate these types of players.

And to the players that participate in this behaviour enjoy a dead game you can all Afk in iggy with nothing to do.

17 hours ago, 2s65F09 said:

This sure is a change of tune compared to last weeks or so posts of yours.

Ok. Have fun.

I was positive ,then i discovered how low people will sink to win at a game.The toxic nature of the players left makes the game unejoyable in pvp content.I have no time or patience for players that use every exploit  to win .Nobody is ever punished so why bother playing in Toxic enviroment these type of players ruin the game for people who are left or might of come back.

The players are  just as much the problem as the way the games run,seriously if you need to cheat at a video game please go and seek some help for your issues.

16 hours ago, Locke said:

If people are going to buy accounts, ap, and kinah, then the logical conclusion is just to bot and hack. I'm surprised nobody notices all the hacking.

Everybody notices the hacking it's just the simple fact that NC West will not do anything without having video proof according to their support team and they do not accept 3rd party software such as DPS meter as proof. You can submit screenshots of people targeting you in hide II and red flags all over dps meter but they don't care. You could full AP trade 55e right now and I can send you proof from their support team saying they will not do anything about it unless you sit there and record the session of trading. 

1 hour ago, Ontwo said:

Everybody notices the hacking it's just the simple fact that NC West will not do anything without having video proof according to their support team and they do not accept 3rd party software such as DPS meter as proof. You can submit screenshots of people targeting you in hide II and red flags all over dps meter but they don't care. You could full AP trade 55e right now and I can send you proof from their support team saying they will not do anything about it unless you sit there and record the session of trading. 

Even then I don't think that they would do something about it. I've sent multiple videos of bots and it took 6 months for them to be gone. AND I have video proof of an Asmodian General botting on his own character, and he is still around. That says enough imo.