New Ultimate sale, Server Balance Issues, PVP experience issues

Zappies-DN

On new Ultimate Transformation event and server balance issues + PVP (reposted from general forum)

The thing is for Asmo - there is no reason to spend for this. Elyos already too geared where it won't make much difference if you can't even get them down 30% with 300% crit. The reason is balance, because our market is terrible we don't have access to paragon...very few players have armor, most of us have nothing, and some are now getting weapons lately at least. Then there is very rarely an opportunity for Asmo to compete with Elyos for Agent (one time when Team Beauty is asleep and Team BCM & Winry on). Two times as far as I know in months and months...such that so many Elyos who we've never heard of can crit you for 70k (and the old powerful ones are just world bosses now).

There needs to be some sort of balance adjustment...Elyos want pvp all the time and even the best Asmo can't really give it to them and leave. 

I'm sure Elyos will try this because they compete with each other for DPS in PVE and want to 1 shot us instead of 2 shots! 

Suggestions:

-Hold a paragon "Event" like Tia eye in Jan 2021 or the one after that many +4 pieces were obtainable by farming hard.
-Add a buff to the agent much like altars and forts during siege.
-Offer another way to obtain the rare 4 Apostles that are being given to Elyos essentially free because of lack of numbers/success at first and now not even attempts because Asmo are overwhelmed with #s -and- gear (Yustiel, Triniel, Lumiel, Vaizel). Make money on a couple new ones and the new Ultimates instead? 

Is Paragon pvp? I tried to enchant it with Blessed Paragon enchantment stones from the last events (Dreamworld, Aion anniversary), it was always +1? all above +1 failed, and I saw no slot for supplements. Dunno how ppl do it, I sold all Paragon gear I won, + left some armor pieces for skins.

24 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Is Paragon pvp? I tried to enchant it with Blessed Paragon enchantment stones from the last events (Dreamworld, Aion anniversary), it was always +1? all above +1 failed, and I saw no slot for supplements. Dunno how ppl do it, I sold all Paragon gear I won, + left some armor pieces for skins.

Paragon gear is pvpve, once enchanted to +9 and forth ti becomes better than Fighting Spirit and generally better than any other item. The chances to enchant are too small, the normal enchants if fail they never take the enchant lower but they can break the item, blessed paragon enchants can also fail but upon failure there is no way to break the item.