All Transformations should be acquirable via combination.

Arhangelos

As the title says, we need every single transformation that exists in the game to be able to be acquired via combination.

--> You can still give BCM sales for transformations or special ways to get some transforms with or without money like you already do... but combining transformations should have the possibility to reward ANY transformation on the list, period!

--> And give us a permanent option to reroll that ultimate box. Not just the event key once in a while.

~~~~
The reason for this suggestions is that I have made another post about a 3rd Zikel and the fact there is no way to reroll the box because the reroll key was part of an event which was also very expensive, while also support won't deal with transformations via restoration tokens.

So I was prompted to make a suggestion here.

suggestion.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos

• Arhangelos changed the title to All Transformations should be acquirable via combination.

Im the same opinion

if its one f2p game need to be possible do all in game without put money, and transformation need to be possible with combination

i pass for the same problem, get the ultimate x2 and can rerrol with tomen and cant rerrol with the key. So you need to put all possible

Like someone said in that topic, we shouldn't have to empty our bank account for stuff like this and still NOT get what we want.  It's gone way too far.  I would hope that by giving the players another method of obtaining these items, giving them another chance, or by implementing bad luck protection, we could reach a middle ground.  I would hope at least one of these could be implemented.

Edited by GibbsFreeEnergy

When transformations are brand new, I support the company doing unique events to try and give us a fresh way to obtain the transformation.

New things should be exciting! Also, stop forgetting about the runestones for the transformation. We need those too so the transformation can be used!

After 4-5 months, which should be more than enough time for whatever promotional events for it, the transformation should get added into the combination chances.

Give everyone a chance to complete their collections. 

Please pass this on to Korea for us.

Thank you!

On 12/15/2022 at 2:29 AM, Alyta-DN said:

When transformations are brand new, I support the company doing unique events to try and give us a fresh way to obtain the transformation.

New things should be exciting! Also, stop forgetting about the runestones for the transformation. We need those too so the transformation can be used!

After 4-5 months, which should be more than enough time for whatever promotional events for it, the transformation should get added into the combination chances.

Give everyone a chance to complete their collections. 

Please pass this on to Korea for us.

Thank you!

Exactly, but they do it differently. Right now I saw people who got the bran new ultimate transformations for free with snowballs and after that we will spend a year or two before others will be able to get them from a BCM sales or whatever.

Your suggestion would make them money and eventually everyone could have a chance to get these outside limited time events.

I still do not have the ancient cat series for the HP, some of the unobtainable Apostles (but I can wait because with stormwing we get 1 per year).