Weekly Server Maintenance - December 14, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings , Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Fixed: Fortresses now properly reward players when they successfully defend them
  • Shattered Abyssal Splinter Event Ends
    • [Event] Yamennes Loot will be deleted during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, January 11, 2023.
  • Daeva Pass Season 2 Ends
  • Winter Wonderland Event Begins
  • Winter Daily Login Event Begins
  • Daeva Pass Season 3 Begins

UPDATE: (12/15):

• Daeva Pass Season 3 Weekly & Seasonal Mission Changes
  • Total EXP for Weekly Missions has been increased while the total EXP for Seasonal Missions has been decreased.
    • Mission objectives have been changed for Season Missions:
    • Defeat an Apsaranta Empyrean Lord 2 times -> 1 time
    • Defeat Kaldor's Boss Monster 10 times -> Obtain 5 Legion Activity Marks
    • Beat Kaldor's Arrogant Darok 3 times -> 2 times
    • Clear the Crucible Spire (Middle) 5 times - > Clear the Crucible Spire (Lower, Middle, Upper) 15 times
    • Clear the Crucible Spire (Upper) 5 times -> Get 5 Hero's Coins

UPDATE (12/14) : 

• [BCM] Grand Transformation Fragment has been deleted

Thank you!

Hello,

@EMpulse@Loki Please have someone update the times listed on the webpage for the Winter Wonderland Queen (https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/slaying-in-a-winter-wonderland) as they are currently incorrect. 

You can find her spawning each day at 8:30 PM and 10:30 PM server time. 

I believe these times are an hour off from when she actually appears. She was up today at 10:30 PM EST which is currently at 9:30 PM server time (since there is no daylight savings adjustment made to the servers). 

Thank you.

• Aion Team
On 12/15/2022 at 11:17 PM, Alyta-DN said:

Hello,

@EMpulse@Loki Please have someone update the times listed on the webpage for the Winter Wonderland Queen (https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/slaying-in-a-winter-wonderland) as they are currently incorrect. 

I believe these times are an hour off from when she actually appears. She was up today at 10:30 PM EST which is currently at 9:30 PM server time (since there is no daylight savings adjustment made to the servers). 

Thank you.

Hiya - 

We had our team check the logs (they shared them with me), and from those, it does look  like she's spawning at the correct times. If you continue to experience her being off by an hour, please let me know.

In the meanwhile...is anyone else out there experiencing different spawn times as well for her? If so, please speak up!

Thanks much,

-EMpulse