Daeva Pass season quests giving less points in this season.

Arhangelos

The previous seasons I was done with the 45 levels quite easy and the last week I mostly had nothing to do. This time I didn't even lose a single daily/weekly and I still have 5 levels, the big seasonal quests no longer give 250 points.

I can't do the ones that require a league for sure so I am marginally able to do this season. If I had lost a daily or two I would have had to buy a step.

Why did they lower the points?

On 1/5/2023 at 5:05 AM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Perhaps to further encourage the purchase of steps with Lunas

I still finished it free of charge, but I had to do some seasonal quests (like the oath one) which I previously avoided. I finished it yesterday 3 days before the quests become unavailable. So just with the dailies it wouldn't be possible.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:47 PM, Arhangelos said:

The previous seasons I was done with the 45 levels quite easy and the last week I mostly had nothing to do. This time I didn't even lose a single daily/weekly and I still have 5 levels, the big seasonal quests no longer give 250 points.

I can't do the ones that require a league for sure so I am marginally able to do this season. If I had lost a daily or two I would have had to buy a step.

Why did they lower the points?

I don't know why they made the changes. It probably has something to do with changes Korea made for their players that was passed along our way. 🤷‍♀️

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/daeva-pass-season-3-new-season

Daeva Pass Season 3 Weekly & Seasonal Mission Changes:

Total EXP for Weekly Missions has been increased while the total EXP for Seasonal Missions has been decreased.

Mission objectives have been changed for Season Missions:

-Defeat an Apsaranta Empyrean Lord 2 times -> 1 time

-Defeat Kaldor's Boss Monster 10 times -> Obtain 5 Legion Activity Marks

-Beat Kaldor's Arrogant Darok 3 times -> 2 times

-Clear the Crucible Spire (Middle) 5 times - > Clear the Crucible Spire (Lower, Middle, Upper) 15 times

-Clear the Crucible Spire (Upper) 5 times -> Get 5 Hero's Coins

Edited by Alyta-DN
linking to the webpage I quoted

2 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

I don't know why they made the changes. It probably has something to do with changes Korea made for their players that was passed along our way. 🤷‍♀️

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/daeva-pass-season-3-new-season

Turns out they increased the weekly missions but that kinds negates the season thing, if you miss a week you will need more luna to buy the steps left. Before, the seasonal quests played a bigger role and gave you a total of 4 weeks to do the most out of the points system.

Some of the changes are benefitting but some don't. I personally do not like the ones that require a league and pvp oriented things for points.

• Impossible: Defeat an Apsaranta Empyrean Lord 2 times -> 1 time
  • Still nearly impossible: Beat Kaldor's Arrogant Darok 3 times -> 2 times
  • Easier for everyone: Defeat Kaldor's Boss Monster 10 times -> Obtain 5 Legion Activity Marks
  • Easier for everyone: Clear the Crucible Spire (Middle) 5 times - > Clear the Crucible Spire (Lower, Middle, Upper) 15 times
  • PvP oriented so not for everyone: Clear the Crucible Spire (Upper) 5 times -> Get 5 Hero's Coins
Edited by Arhangelos