No more kinah drops?

Pincky

57 minutes ago, Chevrolet said:

yeah they fcked the kinah/itens drop now lol mobs from gelk in front of silentera entrance used to give 7k-10k per mob, now they are not giving anything at all --'

j4gen2W.jpg

That's good isn't it?

Starves the bots.

21 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

That's good isn't it?

Starves the bots.

yeah good luck trying to find manastones and enchantment stones at the broker. When Aion did it in the past it didnt fcked only the bots but every player in the game. And, if you like to craft, forget it. Balic itens aren't dropping too

Edited by Chevrolet

• Aion Team

Increased Drop rates (Balic Materials, etc.) and Kinah drop from August patch has been temporarily disabled. 
https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/aion-classic-august-patch-preview

Due to the yesterday's fix, you will notice some changes in monster drops and their stats. These issues are currently being investigated by our team, and as soon as we know more information, we will update here. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we work toward a solution as quickly as possible.

2 hours ago, Roseae said:

Increased Drop rates (Balic Materials, etc.) and Kinah drop from August patch has been temporarily disabled. 
https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/aion-classic-august-patch-preview

Due to the yesterday's fix, you will notice some changes in monster drops and their stats. These issues are currently being investigated by our team, and as soon as we know more information, we will update here. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we work toward a solution as quickly as possible.

I hope it don't take months for you to fix it like last time... 

12 hours ago, Cyfur said:

That's good isn't it?

Starves the bots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And starves player ;(

BTW I don't buy kinah from chinese vender.

no drop in 2hrs , exept 1 burning balaur shit.

• 3 weeks later...

i just came back from my vacation and ppl got e50 pvp weap but mobs dont drop items, my character is lvl 54 and i cant get money even from udas O.O, jotun key never dropped, elite mobs were droppind around 1 k and just sometimes, only one blue item dropped after we killed almost every mob in the place, seems like new players are not wellcome

26 minutes ago, Galukisaya said:

i just came back from my vacation and ppl got e50 pvp weap but mobs dont drop items, my character is lvl 54 and i cant get money even from udas O.O, jotun key never dropped, elite mobs were droppind around 1 k and just sometimes, only one blue item dropped after we killed almost every mob in the place, seems like new players are not wellcome

They only care about the 800 bots paying their Siel subscription.