FIX YOUR LAUNCHER/CLIENT

OnlyShadow-DN

I Am getting really annoyed at this point I'm about to quit entirely every time I try to load into Aion it crashes it doesn't load it'll either go to the logo then close itself then I have to click start play like 100 times or it'll go into the long load hit 100% and just sit there or it'll go to load then just black screens and goes to not responding  I've reinstalled the game it still happens and I've even restarted my pc multiple times but it still persists in doing so it literally takes me almost a hour to even log into the game this is really ridiculous...makes me not even want to play and when I do I finally get into the game I don't even want to log out because I won't be able to get back in without going through this bullshit of a process again, yes I've disabled my virus protection stuff and everything it still continues to happen your game is broken please fix it.... 

If anyone has solution to this problem other than uninstalling it permanently please let me know

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 1:25 AM, Rahvan-KT said:

Run your NCLauncher in compatibility mode. This will force all children processes, including Aion client to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode, and that should fix this problem. 

Glad i decided to read more posts, This fixed my auto hunt problem as well ty kindest of souls