Good News! Drops are fixed

Gwendel

GM Lebbyu (Aion)

Mar 1, 2023, 18:54 PST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team,

After reviewed your request, we've verified that this issue is already fixed based on the QA. You may check the link below.

Forum link: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/11393-update-on-item-drop-issue-and-db-rollback-announcement-february-15-2023/

If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Lebbyu
NCSOFT Support Team

So as I get no kinah or drops from mobs, having a siel's subscription doesn't matter.  I am not benefiting from it, so I went ahead and cancelled both my husband's and my own subscriptions.

2 hours ago, Gwendel said:

GM Lebbyu (Aion)

Mar 1, 2023, 18:54 PST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team,

After reviewed your request, we've verified that this issue is already fixed based on the QA. You may check the link below.

Forum link: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/11393-update-on-item-drop-issue-and-db-rollback-announcement-february-15-2023/

If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Lebbyu
NCSOFT Support Team

So as I get no kinah or drops from mobs, having a siel's subscription doesn't matter.  I am not benefiting from it, so I went ahead and cancelled both my husband's and my own subscriptions.

NCwest are still dreaming , they dunno what happen in game now , 0 drop in open world mobs , server dead soon .

3 hours ago, Gwendel said:

You should go further and do a chargeback on the credit card used for the subs.

If Drops don't get back, then the Bot-Problem is fixed soon since there are several bots not logged in anymore or not paying siels. Cuz why should they do.

So maybe it's intended to get rid of the bots since NC has too much work to ban every bot manually :P

NO NO NO fixed at all i Still have no , 0 drop in open world mobs .

normally by doing the daily quests for the platinums/sapphire I sometimes had a white drop and now after the fix Still have  0 drop nothing change.

Except i noticed in Dredgion and tiak little drop not enough to keep money flow and buying over price enchantstone.

Before patch 2.5

Enchantstone LV80 2M

Enchantstone LV85 4.5M

After patch 2.5 

Enchantstone LV80 5M

Enchantstone LV85 6.5M

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Drops are fine. 

Before NC team fixed drops full clear of UT without bosses, 100+ mobs you would earn 5-6mil raw kinah plus white gear 1-2 mils kinah, 1-2 fabled, and few green manastones.

Now when they fixed drops you can get maybe 300k kinah, 20k from white gear, 0 fabled, 0 manastones. You will spend more on consumables that you gain so in order to profit its better not to play atm.

@Rosalee

On 3/2/2023 at 11:36 PM, 1s2DA63E said:

NCwest are still dreaming , they dunno what happen in game now , 0 drop in open world mobs , server dead soon .

Zero drops. Zero reason to clear mobs for drops. Zero items on broker - broker as bare as F. So many people leaving. 

NC...  WHY? Is it because you want people to RMT on your website (for a worse value) than RMT from kinah sellers? Thus ruin the whole game for it?