Asking for help to unban my account

Zakovss

Hello Aion players, I'm here to ask you for help to get unbanned my account due to an unfair situation, my account has been banned allegedly for the use of third programs to modify my gameplay which is false, I've been an active player in aion from so many years ago, I've played different servers like Aion Classic, Retail and EU Retail and this is the first time I have this incovenient, this is the first time someone allegedly claims I'm a hacker and reports me which leads to an unfair ban for mechanics that are available inside game without help of any third programs, this is ridiculous considering that there are plenty of known hackers inside game that have been there for years and they haven't been banned yet, many players know me and know that I never used any type of this programs, I'm an active player inside Aion Classic community and never received any warning or I have had any type of sanction.

I'm a ranger player, ranger is a class which is very squishy and agaisnt melee classes can be super easy to kill, that's why I learned to make this mechanic called "Slideshot" and others like "Jump shot" or "Jump cast", these mechanics can be done with the resources that the game offers, any third program is used to replicate these mechanics, as example you have a guide from a very known player in EU community and even partnered with gameforge.

This videos shows how to make these mechanics which are important for a ranger: https://youtu.be/cOhiah-Foxc

Besides that, you can find many videos of players replicating this type of gameplay  like this: https://youtu.be/An4G05IKtaE

Also I must add, that the POV from the player who makes these mechanics to the players who is fighting agaisnt is different, this is why here is a video about a gladiator POV agaisnt a ranger displaying these mechanics mentioned before: https://youtu.be/k5-vzB36ZAg

And lastly, a video mine about my ranger in Aion Classic displaying these mechanics agaisnt an opponent and as you can see, this is a normal gameplay, not third party programs involved: https://youtu.be/81TMogY29kU

(Credits to the authors of videos) 

As you can see, all of this is legal, is done with resources that the game offers you therefore the ban and the claims about me as a hacker is false, other ranger players who knows about this can corroborate about this, this is why I'm here to ask you help to solve this unfair situation. 

Regards.

Yo, why did Zakovs get banned for playing the game like any normal player does?

rubbish Chanter got upset over losing against an undergeared Ranger. Imagine that.

Unban my guy, why you banning people for no reason? Lol... No hacks AT ALL.

Incredibly upsetting that a loyal player was banned for just playing the game, just because the other party was unaware of what slide shotting Is, I put in a ticket on his behalf yesterday and I put another one in today, and I'll keep putting them in, until you guys fix your mistake.

But the Fact he was even banned to begin with, Y'all should be ashamed, when blatant hackers are still allowed to play and have been since the start, with not a peep out of you all. 

1 minute ago, Mikae-DN said:

Incredibly upsetting that a loyal player was banned for just playing the game, just because the other party was unaware of what slide shotting Is, I put in a ticket on his behalf yesterday and I put another one in today, and I'll keep putting them in, until you guys fix your mistake.

But the Fact he was even banned to begin with, Y'all should be ashamed, when blatant hackers are still allowed to play and have been since the start, with not a peep out of you all. 

second all of this^^^^^^^^^

What a terrible support, people are forced to come to the forum why you guys don't give any support and don't answer the players that still make the game alive? 
Reply to Zakovs and not his friends, this is ridiculous. I've never seen this guy red on meter, and these mechanics of pvp everyone know, are the gm's new? many good rangers use. Talking about third programs is very vague, what specific program? Answer him! This is very unfair, he is losing the benefits of events due to the uselessness of support, which does not even check the veracity of the facts and does not respond to him.
ANSWER NOW!

It is unbelievable that the support people don't know the game mechanics, it is totally legal zakovs. It makes no sense that for a simple video without checking anything ban an account. The slice shot, jump shot, cast shot is something that exists in aion 10 years ago. Return the account because it is totally unfair.

Do the right thing and return the account.

Edited by Dakity

Zakovss was part of my legion.  I do not play ranger nor have I fought one that jump shot/jump cast that well in the video. Richmond came to me pretty late at night and show me the video of Zakovs.   At first it was a little sus even for me, I did not watch the whole thing until the morning. I decided to ask Jiren to review the video. Many of you know Jiren is probably best ranger on server and he has more knowledge about the class than anybody else, probably even more than the dev who banned Zakovs.  You can read Jiren's review here ( https://imgur.com/a/0cqteuO ) 

Zakovs I apologize for jumping the gun. 

I met Zakovs twice in arena of discipline. The first time I suspected his behavior was abnormal, so the second time I recorded it from the beginning. Having investigated the video with some friends, we have sufficient reasons to suspect that he has been using third-party tools. Then I submit a ticket with evidence to NC.

In response, your support team said "No action has been taken yet as it can take a few days to gather the necessary evidence". I trust that you did what you promised and have enough evidence to support the final decision you made.

However, these guys above keep creating public opinion pressure both in-game and outside towards me and your support team. If you were to compromise with those people, you would completely lose trust of all players in Aion.

Finally, I would like to thank AION support team once again. You slap their faces who said you guys won't take any actions against cheaters.

Edited by Richmond

I wish you had meter in that fight. Unlike your video shows no actual proof.  Most of the Siel community ( asmos and elyos ) know your legion hack/red on meters, have multiple screenshots  but you dont see them being salty and calling you guys out. seem like just a petty report. You lost to Kassper (  hi Kassper ) who play across the world with 100+ ping so...

Edited by Tuan

10 minutes ago, Richmond said:

I met Zakovs twice in arena of discipline. The first time I suspected his behavior was abnormal, so the second time I recorded it from the beginning. Having investigated the video with some friends, we have sufficient reasons to suspect that he has been using third-party tools. Then I submit a ticket with evidence to NC.

In response, your support team said "No action has been taken yet as it can take a few days to gather the necessary evidence". I trust that you did what you promised and have enough evidence to support the final decision you made.

However, these guys above keep creating public opinion pressure both in-game and outside towards me and your support team. If you were to compromise with those people, you would completely lose trust of all players in Aion.

Finally, I would like to thank AION support team once again. You slap their faces who said you guys won't take any actions against cheaters.

Don't you think you've done enough and now you want to come some place where you aren't wanted nor were you named. "Having investigated the video with some friends, we have sufficient reasons to suspect that he has been using third-party tools." Sure, those the same ones that have shown up red on meter multiple times? 

"However, these guys above keep creating public opinion pressure both in-game and outside towards me" If the majority of the public opinion is that you are wrong.. then clearly, you are wrong.

And pressure? The same way you went and reported something you thought was wrong, we are all voicing against you, if you feel pressure it is simply because you feel guilty because so many are telling you that, You. Are. Wrong.

16 minutes ago, Richmond said:

LOL you're hilarious, Richmond

yAF8CGb.png

wanna talk about this, Richmond? 10/10 legion by the way. Starts with going against themselves in arena, (Miko and Yusuke) so they can have first place, to animation hackers in legion

DPS meter is also a third-party tool. How can a red dot be considered better than a video? If you want, I can create an image with the names of all your legion mates on a red dot :)  Stop your childish drama.

5 minutes ago, Meranda said:

LOL you're hilarious, Richmond

yAF8CGb.png

wanna talk about this, Richmond? 10/10 legion by the way. Starts with going against themselves in arena, (Miko and Yusuke) so they can have first place, to animation hackers in legion

Just now, Richmond said:

DPS meter is also a third-party tool. How can a red dot be considered better than a video? If you want, I can create an image with the names of all your legion mates on a red dot :)  Stop your childish drama.

I didn't create the image, it was sent to the legion discord. Also, aren't you the racist sorc, Aisle? I've seen the things you've shouted at elys. Disgusting.

Can't say I'm surprised to see you accusing someone who knows  how to slideshot/jumpcast of hacks.

You lost to an undergeared ranger. Don't be mad. :)

Also, do you need a tutorial on how to jump cast on chanter? I can gladly show you it's not a hack ❤️

22 minutes ago, Richmond said:

I thought clueless players were extinct since aion been out for like 20 year, but here you are, and there are others like you "your friends" , that's crazy to me.
I have been there bro, we tried our best to win a duel but the other player is just better, instead of dming Zakovs to keep practicing you went on a "he's hacking rant"...
You aren't too late to stop being silly and apologize to Zakovs, good ranger, good gameplay by him, free the g

ARE U QUESTIONING THE AUTHORITIES? IF HE GOT BANNED, HE HAD IT COMMING. I CALLED MY FRIENDS, THEY SAID THAT THEY SAW WHAT HE DID, AND WHAT HE DID WASNT LEGIT, AND THEN HE GOT WHE HAD TO GET! SO HOW IS THAT NOT LEGIT? THAT RANGER CLEARLY JUMPCASTS OVER THIRTY TIMES IN THE VIDEO!  HE DID DO DAT AND PEOPLE SAW THAT!! ANDDD THATS WHY HE DID GET THAT. WE DONT NEED PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS HERE BECAUSE THE GMS ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED IN THIS KIND OF WORK SO, PLEASE LEAVE THIS TO THE EXPERTS AND ACCEPT THE HURSH REALITY THAT YOUR HACKER FRIEND GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD TO GET. DON'T CRY THAT IS OVER, SMILE FOR THE GOOD TIMES THAT YOU GUYS HAD WITH HIM AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER FRIEND. 

8 hours ago, Zakovss said:

Hello Aion players, I'm here to ask you for help to get unbanned my account due to an unfair situation, my account has been banned allegedly for the use of third programs to modify my gameplay which is false, I've been an active player in aion from so many years ago, I've played different servers like Aion Classic, Retail and EU Retail and this is the first time I have this incovenient, this is the first time someone allegedly claims I'm a hacker and reports me which leads to an unfair ban for mechanics that are available inside game without help of any third programs, this is ridiculous considering that there are plenty of known hackers inside game that have been there for years and they haven't been banned yet, many players know me and know that I never used any type of this programs, I'm an active player inside Aion Classic community and never received any warning or I have had any type of sanction.

Gonna just pre-face with this sucks you been banned.

Now let me continue on, It makes no sense that you would be banned for cheating in PvP when there are plenty of people still running around cheating in their games as we speak. There are people in retail that genuinely teleport around from base to base flipping the camps.

Which leads me to believe maybe you were using pingzapper or another cheap 3rd party program that the bots use and get banned from using. Then you unfortunately got caught up in this. Unsure how long you have been banned but i imagine it was either a bit ago and support are ignoring you OR you just got banned and came straight here with out a response from support.

To me it just seems bizarre how many people were blatantly cheating on both retail and classic yet never got banned but then 1 player claims you were cheating and now you are banned. There are other reasons as to why the 3rd party program usage copy paste message mite of been sent to you which you are not going to admit to if you did anyways.

Example: If you afk gather materials to make potions so you do not have to spend active time doing so yourself. 

Not saying that you are a cheater here either just giving you my opinion on the situation especially considering like i said so many cheaters have never been banned in Aion why would they target you while never targeting real cheaters.

Edited by Squid

@Meranda The result cannot be changed by calling out our player to distract the focus here. All you've done is prove that you are also using a third-party tool while playing the game.

@Tuan Who has the final say, NC or Jiren? By the way, who is Jiren? LOL. 

There is video evidence and NC's backend data evidence to prove that @Zakovss was hacking during the arena matches. Can any of you prove he was clean during that time? How dare you question authority without evidence?

I strongly urge NC to investigate all members of the "So Cute" legion, especially those guys who are defending @Zakovss,  as they allegedly share/sell hacking tools on both Asmodians and Elyos sides. These hackers seem to have strong connections with each other. LOL.

Appreciate the efforts of the NC support team in maintaining a clean and fair gaming environment, unlike what other is saying, as mentioned below. :)

image.png

Edited by Aisle

5 hours ago, Aisle said:

@Meranda The result cannot be changed by calling out our player to distract the focus here. All you've done is prove that you are also using a third-party tool while playing the game.

There is video evidence and NC's backend data evidence to prove that @Zakovss was hacking during the arena matches. Can any of you prove he was clean during that time? How dare you question authority without evidence?

I strongly urge NC to investigate all members of the "So Cute" legion, especially those guys who are defending @Zakovss,  as they allegedly share/sell hacking tools on both Asmodians and Elyos sides. These hackers seem to have strong connections with each other. LOL.

Appreciate the efforts of the NC support team in maintaining a clean and fair gaming environment, unlike what other is saying, as mentioned below. :)

image.png

Lol, huh? Where’s the proof that I am? LMAO

also Zakovs got unbanned. proof he wasn’t hacking!

Thanks again Richmond <3

5 hours ago, Aisle said:

image.png

Clearly you do not read. Look at the timestamp. I clearly said I did not watch the whole video and it was late for me. I reviewed it again the morning and know I was wrong for jumping the gun and already has apologized to him. You know like every decent person should do when they did something wrong. As for you , you do  do not know when you're wrong and still continue the attack him ingame  " SO CUTE IS MAD THEIR LEGION MATE GOT BAN, A BAN IS A BAN " and with your false information due to your lack of understanding of a class. What is wrong with asking Jiren about his feedback on the video?  He's a good ranger and knowledgeable of his class. You probably don't know him since you don't PvP , its okay. 

For the record I have nothing against you or BI to start with. We played together with no drama, I'm also friends with all your legion remembers. You came to me first about the issue  and I listened because we known each other for a long time .  I even  kicked him so there is no drama in SO CUTE before I even fully reviewing the video. Dont even say I was defending him because he is in my legion.  Now you're attacking my legion saying we hack, which is laughable really. Aion is a small community and I've been around since day 1 of classic. Everyone knows me and will laugh at your face if you wanna throw that false statement around. Nobody will believe a rubbish chanter that lost to a ranger so bad that he has to make a video to prove how uneducated he is. Also a sorc main that lose to a level 52 Exe in SR gear in arena ( yaikes..thanks for the laugh ). 

I will no longer waste time to reply to you any longer since NCsoft has unban Zakovs. This whole situation really show who you really are and is just sad. 

Edited by Tuan