Elemental Stones

Once you are above a certain level you can no longer farm for Lesser Elemental or Elemental Stones, they simply wont drop for you. I think it's about L 30 for Lesser, and L40 for Elemental. And you have to farm Lesser from mobs less than L20, and Elemental from mobs less than L30.

3 hours ago, Zurl said:

Once you are above a certain level you can no longer farm for Lesser Elemental or Elemental Stones, they simply wont drop for you. I think it's about L 30 for Lesser, and L40 for Elemental. And you have to farm Lesser from mobs less than L20, and Elemental from mobs less than L30.

Thanks I’m lvl 27 and finding that there are very little wind serums around on this newer server so wanted to make some.  It’s a pity because on other server with my Elyos character there are a lot more. The other frustration is selling the pink suits on  this server is none existent compared to the other one. 

2 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

Thanks I’m lvl 27 and finding that there are very little wind serums around on this newer server so wanted to make some.  It’s a pity because on other server with my Elyos character there are a lot more. The other frustration is selling the pink suits on  this server is none existent compared to the other one. 

Don't bother with lesser wind serums, the ratio of flight time to reuse is very poor, stick to making the better ones, just work on leveling your aether gathering skills.

15 hours ago, Zurl said:

Don't bother with lesser wind serums, the ratio of flight time to reuse is very poor, stick to making the better ones, just work on leveling your aether gathering skills.

To be honest it is the aether gathering i needed them for lol. I only have 1 minute and it's frustrating having to land so often. Thanks for your help. I love playing Classic as it goes back to my favourite Aion times ( apart from no mounts) but Classic just doesn't have enough playing compared to old Aion for help etc