Forums

Question About Luna Missions (poll)

Lethalien-DN

Luna!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. NC should add an addition to the Luna missions where getting S-Rank has the ability to give 10-20 Luna as another possible S-rank reward.

• Yes, they totally should!
    • Not a good Idea

So I have gone over some forums, trying to see what people think about the Luna window's P2W properties, and I had an idea that would make everything in there far more fair to other players, as well as keeping it P2W for NC.

the questions is, to add or not to add 10-20 Luna as an S-Rank exclusive reward (in addition to the other rewards such as omegas/tempering solutions) to the Luna missions.

this would allow players to have a "rerun" capability for the Luna missions, or with 10 Luna, needing to be obtained 2 times to rerun the instance. this would allow players to level faster at any level due to increased Luna capabilities, as well as allow layers to see the benefits of having extra Luna and purchase some of their own.

I actually intended this to be a possible RNG reward, such as the omegas and tempering solutions we can get from these instances from the highest grade rewards bundle, not from the chest that requires the key. ^_^ (only obtainable through S-Rank though unlike Omegas and tempers which can be obtained through A-rank/S-rank)

20 minutes ago, Lethalien-DN said:

I actually intended this to be a possible RNG reward, such as the omegas and tempering solutions we can get from these instances from the highest grade rewards bundle, not from the chest that requires the key. ^_^ (only obtainable through S-Rank though unlike Omegas and tempers which can be obtained through A-rank/S-rank)

pretty please!!!

Archived