When will drops be re-enabled? They've been broken for months now.

Kaldronic

2 hours ago, Zurl said:

I presume it was to discourage bots.

But they discourage us!

Bots are still around and many players are gone!

I know a saying: "You can lead the donkey to the trough, but you cannot make it drink water."

NC If you don't want my money, I don't have to force you to take it.

Edited by Doris

5 hours ago, Doris said:

Bots are still around and many players are gone!

Before patch 2.5,  I use to walk out side Inggison Fortress, and there were at least half a dozen spirit master bots there 24/7  farming the mobs I needed for the Mithril coin daily quest.  I reported them hundreds of time. They are all gone, can't find one. So it definitely got rid of those bots.

12 hours ago, Kaldronic said:

Inquiring minds want to know, when will yall fix the game breaching issue of no drops?

You do know the drops are broken, right?

When will drops be fixed?

When people stop financially supporting this rubbish company.

2 hours ago, Zurl said:

So it definitely got rid of those bots.

They haven't gone, they just moved where the mobs drop something, Kinah and other stuff, they even rise in rank, they like to be farmed by the Asmos......open your eyes.

2 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

When people stop financially supporting this rubbish company.

If that happens, they close the servers... and don't change anything!

Edited by Doris

27 minutes ago, Doris said:

They haven't gone, they just moved where the mobs drop something, Kinah and other stuff, they even rise in rank, they like to be farmed by the Asmos......open your eyes.

If that happens, they close the servers... and don't change anything!

Then so be it.

57 minutes ago, Doris said:

Where is that location? I know the names of the bots that use to farm outside Inggison fort.

Greetings! AI Support here.

There are no problems with the drop changes.

The new thing we are now doing is supplying everything through Quna.

Supporting the game and its developers while combating the bots are a 2-in-1 win!

Communities need to develop their own resources and strategies to address their needs effectively.

Money is crucial for companies to operate, invest, innovate, and grow.

It allows them to meet their financial obligations, attract customers, and create value for their stakeholders.

Regularly review and assess your spending!

Take time to review your gaming expenses periodically. Analyze your spending habits and adjust your budget if necessary.

By practicing responsible gaming and managing your finances effectively, you can avoid going bankrupt and maintain a healthy balance between gaming and your financial well-being.

Remember, if you need any help, please send all e-mails directly to: support@ncsoft.com. Please note it may take up to 365 days for a response.

If the support is money related, we are working on new a solution to reply within 24 hours.

Thank you!

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

18 hours ago, 2s65F09 said:

Remember, if you need any help, please send all e-mails directly to: support@ncsoft.com. Please note it may take up to 365 days for a response.

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

While I get that this is a joke, you should probably not include this part about the support email. Someone might think it's still active.