Weekly Server Maintenance - August 1, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Shugo Emperor’s Vault Begins
    • August 1 - August 22
  • Golden Weekend Survey Rewards Begins
    • August 4 - August 6
    • August 11 - August 13
    • August 18 - August 20
  • Daily Login Reward Event Begins
    • August 1 - August 22
  • Weekend EXP Boost Event
    • August 4 - August 6
    • August 11 - August 13
    • August 18 - August 20
  • Yorunerk's Workshop Promotion Begins
    • August 1 - August 22
  • Shugo Coin Event Pass Season 2 Item/NPC Removal
    • Shugo Coin
  • Transformation Coin: Ultimate Transformation Promotion Item Distribution 
     Wednesday, August 3 13:55 PDT (Complete)
    • Prime Runestone Selection Box
    • Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box
  • Known Issue: 
    • Daeva Pass 27 Premium Reward Chocolate Party Outfit Set Item Name is not showing.
    • Yornunerk's Craftsman Hammer item description has old deletion date

27 minutes ago, GenericUser45433 said:

@Wissp   Can we please get an update on the Ultimate Promotion Item Distribution?

The post was updated:

On 7/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, Wissp said:
  • Transformation Coin: Ultimate Transformation Promotion Item Distribution  (Postponed to Wednesday, August 2)
    • Prime Runestone Selection Box
    • Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box

Hopefully we get them today 🤭

On 7/31/2023 at 8:58 PM, ooKNIVESoo-KT said:

@Wissp is there any info on the fact that we can not possibly get the skin from the fireworks event currently going on?

Looks like they quietly extended the event by another week.

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/Summer-Festival-Events

On 7/24/2023 at 8:51 PM, Wissp said:
  • Summer Festival Events Begins
    • July 25 - August 8 August 15
      • Summer Nights Fireworks
      • Ultimate Starlight Soul Stone Instance Drop
      • Apsaranta PVP Quest Event

I hope people didn't already spend their powders and can still get their Denku set!

I consumed 24 Legendary transforms via 1+1 combination, that's 12 attempts total, and I did not receive an Ultimate transformation. Yet I've been mailed a Runestone Selection box and not an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types)? Great work NC America, maybe you shouldn't have fired 20% of your employees. No wonder your CEO quit.

1 hour ago, Boxy-DN said:

I consumed 24 Legendary transforms via 1+1 combination, that's 12 attempts total, and I did not receive an Ultimate transformation. Yet I've been mailed a Runestone Selection box and not an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types)? Great work NC America, maybe you shouldn't have fired 20% of your employees. No wonder your CEO quit.

• 1. Players will receive a Prime Runestone Selection Box for meeting the following criteria: 
  • Gain an Ultimate Transformation via Transformation Combination during the promotion period. Max 3 per account. 

Checks out to me. I assume got an ultimate transformation during the event thus disqualified you from the box but got you the prime runestone.

• 2. Players will receive an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for meeting the following criteria: 
  • Consume 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination, without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period. (Ultimate Transformations earned via other methods such as the Special Ultimate Challenge Box do not disqualify this reward.) Max 1 per account.
Edited by Squid

Yep, I do actually know how to read. I did not obtain an Ultimate Transformation via combination during the event period (Event Duration: June 27 – July 18). I know this for certain because I used double the amount of required materials to make sure, and I didn't have an ultimate transform prior. The transformation coins were removed July 25th. On the 27th of July I obtained two ultimate transforms via combination, this was AFTER the event had ended. Now if they had somehow counted those that I received on the 27th of July I would have received two Runestone Selection Box (12 Types), but I only received one. Therefore I received the wrong reward.

17 minutes ago, Boxy-DN said:

Yep, I do actually know how to read. I did not obtain an Ultimate Transformation via combination during the event period (Event Duration: June 27 – July 18). I know this for certain because I used double the amount of required materials to make sure, and I didn't have an ultimate transform prior. The transformation coins were removed July 25th. On the 27th of July I obtained two ultimate transforms via combination, this was AFTER the event had ended. Now if they had somehow counted those that I received on the 27th of July I would have received two Runestone Selection Box (12 Types), but I only received one. Therefore I received the wrong reward.

That is rather interesting because they do not do the hand outs individually. My 2 friend who got no ultimate got their ultimate transformation contract where as the one that did got a prime rune stone.

Maybe just send in a ticket and it will get fixed.

Edited by Squid

@Wissp

Good evening Ncsoft team, unfortunately I was automatically and wrongly rewarded!!
I was rewarded with a "Box rune" in which I fulfilled all the criteria that the "Transformation Coin Promotion" event required! (Consume 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination, without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period......special final challenge box, does not disqualify this reward.) NOTE: During the Promotion period, ie: June 27th to July 18th. The same was done with Exito! I was rewarded with a box rune?? I met all the criteria! if you look you will see that I was fit. friends of mine recorded the exact server time, where it would be: "17:30 serves time" if you look a little closer, to be more precise in Brasilia time: you will see that I made a combination on the date 07/24/2023 outside of the event and the promotion, in which I got a final transformation "Tiamat" was obtained outside the "Event", at first I only managed to register a photo and the time of my country "Brasilian PM 20:30" the joy was so much that I registered with a picture with my friends!" please review and reward correctly and fairly! thank you

https://imagem.app/image/bRbikZ

@Wissp

10 hours ago, MeioKG said:

@ Wissp See More

Boa noite equipe Ncsoft, infelizmente fui recompensado de forma automática e indevida!!
Fui recompensado com uma "Box rune" na qual cumpri todos os critérios que o evento "Transformation Coin Promotion" exigia! (Consumir 12 ou mais Transformações Lendárias via Combinação de Transformações, sem obter uma Transformação Suprema via Combinação durante o período da promoção......caixa especial de desafio final, não desqualifica esta recompensa.) NOTA: Durante o período da Promoção, ou seja: Junho 27 a 18 de julho. O mesmo foi feito com Exito! Fui recompensado com uma runa de caixa?? Atendi a todos os critérios! se você olhar, verá que eu estava em forma. amigos meus registraram o horário exato do servidor, onde seria: "17:30 serve hora" se você olhar um pouco mais de perto, para ser mais preciso no horário de Brasília: verá que fiz uma combinação na data 24/07 /2023 fora do evento e da promoção,

https://imagem.app/image/bRbikZ

@Wisspwould you like to know how it is? will it stay like this? 

On 7/31/2023 at 6:40 PM, Wissp said:

Golden Weekend Survey Rewards Begins

• August 4 - August 6
  • August 11 - August 13
  • August 18 - August 20
On 7/31/2023 at 6:40 PM, Wissp said:

Weekend EXP Boost Event

• August 4 - August 6
  • August 11 - August 13
  • August 18 - August 20

we have received "Golden Weekend Survey Rewards Begins" on time. however the effect of "Weekend EXP Boost Event" has not been activated on any of the maps.

Hi, I also did not get an ultimate transform from June 27th to July 18th when combining more than 12 times. I received a runestone as reward. :(  I did end up getting an Ultimate after, but it was already passed the event.

Please fix this. I need collections, I am way behind. Thanks :)  

@Whisp

Edited by Sparklebox

6 hours ago, Sparklebox said:

Hi, I also did not get an ultimate transform from June 27th to July 18th when combining more than 12 times. I received a runestone as reward. :(  I did end up getting an Ultimate after, but it was already passed the event.

Please fix this. I need collections, I am way behind. Thanks :)  

@Whisp

It was fixed!! Thank you!!!  :*) 

I tell you that I did the Ultimate Transformation Promotion event as requested, merging 12 legendary contracts and I did not receive the Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types). We are up to date on 08/06/23 and the rewards were sent on 08/03/23.

I have many friends who did the event and they still didn't get the transformation, they didn't get any ultimate while they used the 12 legendary

1 hour ago, MartaMinujin said:

The event page didn't say we should do all combines on same character and transformations are account bound anyway. Now the people that did combinations on different characters aren't eligible.

image.png

That shouldn't be the case, I did the event with 3 characters and they gave me the ultimate box but many of my friends have the same problem as you, it's supposed to be 12 legendaries per account since the transformation affects the entire account and not just a char

@Wissp Regarding the yornforge workshop's Paragon promotion event, the information was ambiguous at best. So does players with +9 paragon PRIOR event, making a successful enhancement to +10, count as one credit/count towards the promotion? +9 to 10 is way harder than +8 - 9. I don't see why +8 - 9 count as one but +9 piece obtained prior event with a successful to +10 doesn't count. Care to elaborate? alot people are asking about this.