When:
3PM PDT on 10/10. See your timezone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/6b71739f

Downtime ETA:
~2 hours

Notes:

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Server Stabilization
  • Lockbox and Lockbox Key Item Deletion - October 24
    • Following items will be deleted during the maintenance on October 24. 
      • Mysterious Lockbox
      • Mysterious Lockbox Key
      • Brilliant Lockbox
      • Brilliant Lockbox Key

Oh, can I make a wish or two ?

#(if you could take just an hour more)

I think if you change it, no one will have a problem with it taking an hour longer!
Then there are two wishes for the community:

1. * Remove all actual bots and kinah-Sellers!
  2. * And bring the decent open world drops back!

Thank you in advance😘

Edited by Doris
I forgot to thank in advance

18 hours ago, Doris said:

Oh, can I make a wish or two ?

#(if you could take just an hour more)

I think if you change it, no one will have a problem with it taking an hour longer!
Then there are two wishes for the community:

1. * Remove all actual bots and kinah-Sellers!
  2. * And bring the decent open world drops back!

Thank you in advance😘

Or remove the asmos that use radar hacks or the ones that glide hack up above ing and divebomb every day? I will continue to report them every time they do it until they are banned. Maybe others should too and NC might decide to do something about it.

21 hours ago, Rownen said:

Notes:

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Server Stabilization

The only destabilization I really notice is the arrogance towards the player community!

Read the texts and answers here and claim it's not the case!

• Roseae pinned this topic

The higher ups in most KR based games are all blinded & downright consumed by the elation quick money brings so they simply won't aim for long-term returns or try to keep players satisfied, their only goal is short sighted waves of cash from new updates, new items, etc. Asking them to make improvements that won't provide them with tangible IMMEDIATE cashflow is as useful as asking a Pit Bull not to attack an innocent child.
Personally idc however it would sure be nice if they could have active GMs with some courage and virtue to actually reply to tickets with more than a copy-paste auto-reply.
My advice: Come to terms with it. Just play and enjoy all aspects, don't take it too seriously.

Thanks for removing the lockbox keys that we paid for, and not give us any compensation for them.  I have paid for multiple passes and have now collected 100s of keys on many of my toons. With the drop rate as they are i could never use them all. These should be converted to the new key, even if it's not a 1 to 1 ratio.  This is just one more thing that NCsoft does without thinking of the damage they do to the community. You basically are stealing from us. 

On 10/10/2023 at 7:47 PM, Rockwell said:

Thanks for removing the lockbox keys that we paid for, and not give us any compensation for them.  I have paid for multiple passes and have now collected 100s of keys on many of my toons. With the drop rate as they are i could never use them all. These should be converted to the new key, even if it's not a 1 to 1 ratio.  This is just one more thing that NCsoft does without thinking of the damage they do to the community. You basically are stealing from us. 

yeah... what he said...
Wont hold my breath for an answer... but.. 
I paid for those keys.. with real moneys.

• Rownen unpinned this topic