• Daeva Pass Season 17 Begins
    • Season Ends: February 4
    • Duration: January 9 – February 6
  • Winter Holiday Festival Part 2 Ends
    • Item Deletion: January 16
  • Luminarie Masquerade Decoration Ends
  • Shugo Emperor’s Vault Item Deletion
  • Ice Orb Promotion Starts Next Week!

Yeah sure, 3 *Promotions* announced, and an afk *event* that hasn't had any rewards updated in over 3 years or even the keys for the locked boxes reset in about as long. 

Just amazing.

15 hours ago, Rownen said:

Weekly Maintenance - January 9, 2024

When
3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/034a5b15

Estimated Downtime
4 hours and 30 minutes

As i said before, is the worst time to do a maintenance for user of NA (in the last 12 years).. analize this... you start the maintenance at 4pm... finish between 3 or 4 hours (if System Admin dont broke the game) so if finish at 8pm... for other users in other areas of America 10pm... congratulations is a lost day for some users! stop trashing lazy employees.. can you show us why is a REAL reason to do maintenance during the average times for users?

Afaik this trashing times of maintenance... i agree with some users.. 1afk event + and 2 shop-events... meh!

Honestly... If they managers pay more attention to community and do their work well,  I garantee NCSoft shouldnt need to do "shop-events" every time they dont have enought money to pay their invoices.  Every time i have to get products of the shop i ask my self "does the NCSoft employees deserve it? NO, they dont care anymore their community"

Only synthesis attempts made with 6 x Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination

"Great" combination event you have there, you need 3 times 6 legendary combinations meaning 18 legendary duplicates to qualify, or 5x6, 30 legendary for the 6 types box.

The thing is that people that have such amounts of duplicates have these ultimates already , so you have managed to once again make an event that excludes the majority of the population.

3 hours ago, Yetah said:

"Great" combination event you have there, you need 3 times 6 legendary combinations meaning 18 legendary duplicates to qualify, or 5x6, 30 legendary for the 6 types box.

The thing is that people that have such amounts of duplicates have these ultimates already , so you have managed to once again make an event that excludes the majority of the population.

Yes I was reading this and I was wondering if it requires 6x Legendary at a time and I thought it was kinda too much.

Previously we needed a minimum of 7 duplicates to get the 12x combined on fails and constant duplicate returns. Now it is 15 to make 3x combines with 6*Legendary at a time and constant fails. That is a little more than double.

Edited by Arhangelos

1 hour ago, Mannaz said:

Why server shutdown right now and no announcement before it? Some of my toons were in GoG and lost the run! :(

All entries will be reset since the server went down.

Edited by Arhangelos

6 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

All entries will be reset since the server went down.

A new day came shortly after I logged back in after the unplanned maintenance, the instance reset anyway, I didn't use the additional chance to run the instance  during the past day :(

• Rownen unpinned this topic