Level 37 and still haven't received the level 25 flight quest

GenericUser880

Basically as the title implies, I'm a level 37 ongoing player and I still haven't received my level 25 flight quest. Is this a glitch in the game? I'm a returning player and this is my second character. My previous character received the quest perfectly, and apparently I was meant to receive it. But because I haven't received it, I can't do a campaign quest that I did receive (Playing around at the Temple, level 29). 

I need answers and help. 

Thank you.

The Eracus Temple quest? You need to do the Killing For Castor quest first (I think it was from Castor himself?). Its a standard quest, which will let you enter Eracus Temple.

Not sure what you mean by "flight quest". I remember the flight test in there, but wasnt that a standard quest?

@Bryos-TM Yes, you're right, it's a standard quest, that I should be able to have received at level 25 as I did for my previous character. I would have needed to talk to Telemachus in Eltnen and I would have been given a flight test and talk to another person and fly through rings.... but I haven't received it at all. It's meant to be a campaign quest, but no matter where I go, who I talk to (after doing research online), I have not been given that quest. Without that quest I can't enter the Temple Cavern and complete other quests. 

Actually, the Temple Cavern place in Eltnen may have nothing to do with the flight test, but still, I'm wondering why I haven't gotten that quest and am afraid it may limit the areas and quests I can complete? I remember completing the quest before, and I don't know why I'm not completing it now. 

Archived