Is 5.8 worth it at any point?

Haru-DN

I have been talking with my friends about 6.0 and 5.8 and since everything is coming back to basic or all 5.~ version is becoming obsolete, I really have no idea what to do with 5.8, should I just ignore it and hoard kinah for 6.0 or is anything from 5.8 going to remain as it will be?

Yes and no.

If you're in any way invested in the game and still enjoying yourself, you already know that the gear obtained in 5.8 can be traded for newer things in 6.0, so everything that you work for won't be a complete waste. 

If you're feeling burnt out and want to take a break from the game however, now is also one of the best times to do it since you know a lot of things are changing once 6.0 drops. So if you want to take it easy, go ahead and just put yourself on cruise control. Do whatever is the most fun for you and just hoard kinah and start fresh once 6.0 is released. 

You already know how NCSoft operates: after a few months of letting the hardcore player base acquire new and shiny things, end-game gear inevitably gets stuffed into an event and given out as rewards.

If you want the latest and greatest RIGHT when 6.0 drops, keep playing. If you can play the waiting game, just take things easy and play casually.

4 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

You already know how NCSoft operates: after a few months of letting the hardcore player base acquire new and shiny things, end-game gear inevitably gets stuffed into an event and given out as rewards.

Not so sure about this. I mean we know how NC operates but what i mean is they want to give back meaning to gear.

Archived