Fussire of oblivian

Woryeong-KT

When you get out of the instance,there is something like a cooldown timer that starts.Some time must pass before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure of Oblivion.In order to end "the timer" ,you need to use bonus entry scroll.After you use it ,you will have the option to enter in a new instance and the previous one will no longer be accessible.I think that five minutes or more must pass ,before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure.

That is intended, not a bug. Entering straight after you will be able to kill mobs and all, however if you left behind a fatty or the final boss, they wont spawn, as they are prime sources of XP.

6 hours ago, Lerio-KT said:

When you get out of the instance,there is something like a cooldown timer that starts.Some time must pass before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure of Oblivion.In order to end "the timer" ,you need to use bonus entry scroll.After you use it ,you will have the option to enter in a new instance and the previous one will no longer be accessible.I think that five minutes or more must pass ,before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure.

There is no time restriction as to when to enter a new instance. If you have another entry available you can enter straight afterwards and you will get a pop up asking which of both versions you want to enter (old or new one). The old version will close after 10 mins of remaining empty.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 10:09 PM, Bryos-KT said:

That is intended, not a bug. Entering straight after you will be able to kill mobs and all, however if you left behind a fatty or the final boss, they wont spawn, as they are prime sources of XP.

There is no time restriction as to when to enter a new instance. If you have another entry available you can enter straight afterwards and you will get a pop up asking which of both versions you want to enter (old or new one). The old version will close after 10 mins of remaining empty.

Sorry ,for some reason I didn't see I was quoted until today O.o .

Yes,there is such cool down timer for every instance.If you are not using an instance entry boost pack ,by default ,you'll have only one entry for Fissure of Oblivion.Once you are finish Fissure of Oblivion and exit ,some time must pas before you can enter in a new one.If you immediately try and enter right after you came out,you will enter in the same instance you were in previously.

Also this is valid for any instance in the game.You can actually see the option and prove of that on the Luna Menu,you have two options ,re-entry and new instance,because the boost pack doesn't apply for the Luna ,you need to use luna to enter in a new one.

In instances that are for more than one person it's a bit more complicated.You can re-enter in the same instance as long as your friend ,or any group member is still within the instance.

"When you get out of the instance,there is something like a cooldown timer that starts.Some time must pass before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure of Oblivion.In order to end "the timer" ,you need to use bonus entry scroll.After you use it ,you will have the option to enter in a new instance and the previous one will no longer be accessible.I think that five minutes or more must pass ,before you can enter in a new instance of Fissure."

Archived