some annoying thing with the launcher

GenericUser11862

With the place I have good enough internet to play Aion, I have to move around a lot. because of this, I have to close the game several times through the day and if not, the server closes it for me because I disconnect when I move. My issue is that when the game closes, the launcher stays in the small version it goes to when the game launches, meaning I can't just simply relaunch the game without having to go through the startup process again. is there any possibility it could be changed so that after closing the game, the launcher reverts to the state it was at before launching the game?

On 2/18/2018 at 2:59 AM, NexusTheBrony-KT said:

With the place I have good enough internet to play Aion, I have to move around a lot. because of this, I have to close the game several times through the day and if not, the server closes it for me because I disconnect when I move. My issue is that when the game closes, the launcher stays in the small version it goes to when the game launches, meaning I can't just simply relaunch the game without having to go through the startup process again. is there any possibility it could be changed so that after closing the game, the launcher reverts to the state it was at before launching the game?

I have good enough connection to be able to play Aion,however I have to move around a lot,and because of that I need to close the Aion client many times as I move during the day.If I don't close it Aion will do it for me ,saying that I've disconnected.My problem is this,whenever the game closes ,only the NC updater helper is available,which means I can't start the game again without closing the updater helper and starting the launcher again.Is it possible ,that this can be changed in such way,that allows me to launch the game without using the NA launcher again after I've been disconnected from the server?

If this is what you mean ,then the answer is NO ,it's not on Aion NA. Only the EU version has such option saying "reconnect" .

The Aion launcher must be started again in order for you to launch Aion again,there is no such option that allows you to do it without the launcher,

it also can't revert to any previous state,it has no option for separate logging ,once in the launcher and once in the game.It was made like that

to prevent people from using hacking programs/bots and such about a year ago.

Any tweaking that comes to your mind regarding bypassing the launcher is considered client modification and it's against the rules.

But since you move a lot,I guess you are using a laptop ,and if so ,can't you simply use wi-fi network ?

18 minutes ago, Lerio-KT said:

I have good enough connection to be able to play Aion,however I have to move around a lot,and because of that I need to close the Aion client many times as I move during the day.If I don't close it Aion will do it for me ,saying that I've disconnected.My problem is this,whenever the game closes ,only the NC updater helper is available,which means I can't start the game again without closing the updater helper and starting the launcher again.Is it possible ,that this can be changed in such way,that allows me to launch the game without using the NA launcher again after I've been disconnected from the server?

If this is what you mean ,then the answer is NO ,it's not on Aion NA. Only the EU version has such option saying "reconnect" .

The Aion launcher must be started again in order for you to launch Aion again,there is no such option that allows you to do it without the launcher,

it also can't revert to any previous state,it has no option for separate logging ,once in the launcher and once in the game.It was made like that

to prevent people from using hacking programs/bots and such about a year ago.

Any tweaking that comes to your mind regarding bypassing the launcher is considered client modification and it's against the rules.

But since you move a lot,I guess you are using a laptop ,and if so ,can't you simply use wi-fi network ?

yes, but the expanse I have to move around in puts me too far for 1 source to cover, meaning I am still disconnecting

I was not meaning without using the launcher again. I was meaning being able to use the launcher after the game closes without restarting the launcher, and I was not planning on any sort of modding

You can't do it without restarting the launcher first.

You will be able to use the launcher again,however you will be forced to confirm your identity once the network/IP changes.They will send you a confirmation link via email,

inside you will be given a code that you have to paste inside your launcher again.Unfortunately for you you'll have to use your mail more often  :)

4 minutes ago, Lerio-KT said:

You will be able to use the launcher again,however you will be forced to confirm your identity once the network/IP changes.They will send you a confirmation link via email,

inside you will be given a code that you have to paste inside your launcher again.Unfortunately for you you'll have to use your mail more often  :)

When I start up the launcher, it is a large version like this (can't upload or attach images for some reason): https://prntscr.com/ihk98e

When I launch the game, its like this: https://prntscr.com/ihk9b8

and it stays like the second even after closing the game, meaning I can't relaunch the game from the launcher without closing the launcher

Archived