Strange stat comparison between pvp helmets

HelliosRed-KT

I thought I bought a solid pvp helmet for AP, but then I see a helmet of Oath for 50 mln on the broker and its stats are better! 8-0 I previously compared armor pieces of Prime Archon Royal with Of Oath and the former were better, at least pvp stats. Here I see the opposite. But why does it show higher Combat Rating on Prime Archon Royal Helm than on Boundless Helm of Oath??

Helmet%20of%20Oath%20vs%20Archon%20Royal

Just now, Aroch-DN said:

Why you care about combat rating when gears have some stats which another don't have either: boost skill, paralize and silence resistance, while another with parry and godstone suppression. You can't compare combat rating keeping in mind only same stats.

OK, I augmented one helmet, 

BlessaSunsets%20Chain%20Helm%20of%20Oath

Yes, it increased some stats (not physical defense, but pvp and others). My question: Why does it show a higher Combat Rating for all Chain Helms than for all Plate Helms? Meaning that Priests are better than Warriors? :-)

Is there Augtmenting Officer anywhere but in Pandemonium?

14 hours ago, Aroch-DN said:

Meh, if you look on same gear loggined by warrior they will with another combat rating (CR). Warrior's gear with better CR and for other classes worser.

What do you mean? If Warrior puts Chain/Leather/Cloth gear on? Maybe, they can. But other classes can't put plate on. 

5 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What do you mean? If Warrior puts Chain/Leather/Cloth gear on? Maybe, they can. But other classes can't put plate on. 

You no need wear gear for checking their CR. Simple example, you have two weapons, cannon and harp. Loginned as Gunner, Cannon will have better CR than harp. Loggined as SW, same cannon will have worse CR than same harp now.

Archived