Forums

Mirash Sanctum LVL 66 Ranger run with LVL 55 starter gear

Kromede-KT

Full run of Mirash Sanctum on a level 66 Ranger with the free level 55 starter gear and some accessories.

Stigmas are

•  Agonizing Arrow
  • Gale Arrow
  • Sharpen Arrow
  • Focused Shots
  • Natures Resolve
  • Bow of Blessing

Shout outs to Lingerie-DN for stealing his idea. Love you Blue <3

• 2 weeks later...

nice video,  nice run. you make it look easy. i can get to the end boss , i fail to get any of the timed room rewards,  the captians always seem to agro me in first room and i always agro something in 2nd,  end boss is a ladder issue,  go to use hook and  your dead anyways.

1 hour ago, taha-DN said:

nice video,  nice run. you make it look easy. i can get to the end boss , i fail to get any of the timed room rewards,  the captians always seem to agro me in first room and i always agro something in 2nd,  end boss is a ladder issue,  go to use hook and  your dead anyways.

For the first room I take my time before starting the timer.  You can open the door then immediately stand back without triggering the timer. There are 3 captains. Two captains patrol in a clock wise direction and the other in a counter clock direction.  I wait for the 2 captains that patrol in a clock wise direction to be at 9 o'clock and 6 o'clock position before I start the timer. Then I kill the fatty mob at 3'oclock first then I hug the wall towards the other fatties and wait for the captains to be out of agro range before engaging the fatty.  For the second room you do need to becareful.  As for the hook I usually place it on my hotbar and bind a key to it.    

Here is another video of the boss kill with perfect focused evade & nature's resolve rotation to avoid the 3-4k+ damage skill Dancing Ice Arrow.

http://www.twitch.tv/armando01/v/232140571

Rotation should be

1st Dancing Ice Arrow > Focused Evade immediately when you see her cast.  

2nd Dancing Ice Arrow > Focused Evade should be up during mid cast.  

3rd Dancing Ice Arrow > Focused Evade.  

4th Dancing Ice Arrow > Nature's Resolve.

5th Dancing Ice Arrow > Focused Evade immediately when you see her cast.

6th She should be dead or close to it by the time she gets to this point. If not then focused evade.

Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

Archived